Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-25-2011, 08:19 PM   #1
Bowlingx7
Registered Users
seller

Full Term Today!

So I'm at that magical 37 weeks today! Let the count down begin! I've had 2 at 38 weeks and 2 at 39, so this one will be my tie breaker

Honestly, I am so mixed up between excitement over meeting this little girl soon and being completely freaked out anxious over having to give birth soon! What was I thinking?! lol

Who else is getting super close? How are you feeling?

Advertisement

Bowlingx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #2
alix
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Full Term Today!

Me too, 37 weeks today! I really dont know how long I will last. With my first i was induced at 40 weeks exactly so I will probably go to 40, but who knows? For some reason I was sure something was gonna happen last night but nothing did. I think I am just being hopeful, I cant wait to meet DS2 so I want it to be soon.
alix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:48 AM   #3
chapmanrl6
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congrats Mama! I guess you can go anytime. I am getting excited, but I would like the little one to stay out until closer to her due date. We are supposed to move in 2 weeks!
Old 04-26-2011, 03:25 PM   #4
jenndoxx
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congrats! I'm 39 weeks today and I'm ready, too.

Jenn
Mom to two little boys
jenndoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:51 PM   #5
Tippytoe
Registered Users
seller

I'm almost 39 weeks and I'm feeling a mixture of excitement, relief, and a bit of sadness. Excited because I want to meet my baby and finally know the gender!! Relief because my tummy is stretched to the max and I keep bumping into stuff. But finally, sadness as I know this will be the last occupant in my tummy. So I am going to have happy vibes the remainder of this preg!!!! Well hopefully it's only another week or less! Lol

I guess I am a bit nervous thinking about having a newborn and figuring out how I'm going to balance nursing and keeping my other two lil ones occupied so this baby can eat.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:07 AM   #6
Bowlingx7
Registered Users
seller

I know what you mean about the sadness. I keep trying to tell myself to relax and not rush it because I never get to do it again. It's a little heartbreaking to know I'll never feel another baby kick inside me.

but then again, the heartburn is sooooo bad
Bowlingx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 11:57 AM   #7
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowlingx7 View Post
I know what you mean about the sadness. I keep trying to tell myself to relax and not rush it because I never get to do it again. It's a little heartbreaking to know I'll never feel another baby kick inside me.

Oh this makes me want to cry. But I agree about the heartburn... not to mention my hips and knees are so sore from carrying around all of this extra weight. And I am so excited to meet this LO and get to know him or her!! How awesome so many of us are full-term and beyond now!
justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:51 PM   #8
juliabell
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'll be 37 weeks Saturday! It's kind of one of those landmarks that makes me go OMG THIS IS GETTING REAL. Especially it being my first. But I'm so ready to get back to "normal" or some sort of normal. Mostly just working on getting back to a normal body. The heartburn, soreness, tiredness, etc is getting really old.
Wife to B. Mama to M (May 2011.) Expecting #2 (July 2014!)
CD, BF, BW, Waldorf, minimalist.
juliabell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:39 PM   #9
kimmy659
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

congrats! It's a milestone!
I'm past 39 here.. so.im.just.waiting. LOL
Old 04-27-2011, 08:38 PM   #10
ktktbird
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowlingx7 View Post

I totally agree! This is probably our last one and so I'm trying to enjoy it. It's starting to get pretty uncomfortable, though, so it may be less of a sad event when it's time to give birth. I haven't hit the "bring it on" stage yet like I did with our other kiddo's, I'm still feeling not very ready to actually give birth. So hopefully that'll kick in in the next couple of weeks!
ktktbird is offline   Reply With Quote