Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-30-2011, 11:09 PM   #11
ktktbird
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: I need a belly mapping class.

I usually have short labors, too! Hoping that this one isn't different!
What is op? Something posterior? Do you have a mw? It seems like I've heard of mw's helping birthing mom's positions in labor to help turn the baby? Hopefully yours will turn sooner than that, though!

Advertisement

ktktbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:38 AM   #12
Bowlingx7
Registered Users
seller

OP is occiput posterior or directly posterior. Her back is in line with my back, although very occasionally I think she still goes to the right, or ROP. The fact that she still moves so much give me hope that she's not particularly stuck that way. I trust that she knows what she's doing and she knows the way out, I am just really not looking forward to experiencing all the horrible things people like to share about their labors with posterior babies.

I am seeing a midwife, but it's at a larger clinic type place and she's fairly useless. She acts like she doesn't even know who I am half the time, even though I'm there what seems like all the time now. There's another mw there that I love, but she always ends up being off when I'm there. We are UCing when I actually give birth, so I just picked this place because it's 2 mins from my house and will give me the records of prenatal care should I need them.

I've tried some stuff to get her to rotate, but at this point I am not going to worry about it too much. I might eat those words when I am having that awful back labor everyone talks about
Bowlingx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:42 PM   #13
ktktbird
Registered Users

My Mood:

I haven't experienced back labor and absolutely don't want to! But either way it'll be worth it, right? ;P. I hope she turns for you!!
ktktbird is offline   Reply With Quote