Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-30-2011, 07:16 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
May Flowers Weekend Chat Apr 30-MAY 1

Well Mama's May will be here this weekend.

We have busy day here. Taking the kids to a book far then off to kids fish day. Home for nap then off to a birthday party this evening. We are really going to make this a great weekend for the kids as this could be there last weekend before the baby comes.

Hope you all are feel good. Have a great weekend.

Tiffany, Married to DH Bob in May of 2006 , Lucky SAHM to Carter October 2006, Genevieve July 2008, & Mallory May 2011, ^^Corban December 2, 2013^^ I miss you sweet angel boy. April 19 is CDH awareness day.

We are a CDing, BFing, Fun loving family.
Mommamassey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 07:24 AM   #2
CAUTION! Not responding to issues! File with paypal if waiting on items!
My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Weekend Chat Apr 30-MAY 1

Morning ladies.

Book fair sounds fun... Fishing sounds fun if you're a kiddo. ;-) Bugs have been out in full force out here, so being outside in general doesn't sound great to me today... but I hope to at least get out on a walk.

Due date is a month from today... I thought I'd be happy to know I'm in the last month-but I think I'm more depressed that there's still a month to go. I know some mamas love being pregnant and all that goes with it, but I'm afraid I'm not in that camp, and just am ready to be done. My MW said that if my blood pressure stays elevated they'd think of inducing me next week, since baby would presumably be fine or at least mostly fine. It's not super high, but it's significantly higher than my "normal" BP is. I go back in on Monday to see... I have mixed feelings about being induced. I'm SO ready to have this baby, and they think he's huge already (Measuring 39.5 weeks at 35 weeks), so I'd be glad to have him OUT... But I know that inductions have a higher C-Section rate, and I do NOT want one of those... So I guess I get to ponder my options and wishes over the weekend. I may go out on a walk today or something and try to coerce him out on my own... but I'd be lying if I said I was optimistic about the results there other than a tired mama. :-) Otherwise, I plan to catch up some laundry and tidy up around the house this weekend, and that's about all. Maybe do some window shopping, too... If the bugs are out, I may as well go on my walking while looking at some adorable baby merchandise... Right??

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Lindsey~ Wife to T since May '08, Mama to Miss B since May '09, & Mr. C 5/11
My ISO/IHA List is here:
$60 to for $30 here: Save an additional 30% with code PLUMLOVE for a total of $21. Save $5 more by using the referral!
saxychic247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:01 AM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

Tiffany- Enjoy the (possibly) last weekend with your kiddos before baby comes! Sounds like a fun day.

Lindsey- Sorry you're having such a rough time with still a month left to go. The time will pass... And if you have to have an induction I hope it will go well.

AFM- DS's 3rd bday is tomorrow so we're going to get things together and get the house ready today. We're just having a few family and close friends over to celebrate. Have a great weekend everyone!
justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:06 AM   #4
Registered Users

So far my weekend has consisted of laying in bed all morning! lol I started my typical days of prodromal labor contractions last night, they were coming every 10 minutes. The only thing that made them stop was me going to bed. Won't be much longer before I'm really in labor! hopefully.

DH had to work today so we're just hanging out at home. I think we're going to go to a baseball game later this evening and tomorrow I am going to my high school for their choir's alumni concert. I also am thinking about a trip to Target before I'm too afraid to go that far from home. Not a terribly busy weekend though.

I am praying this is the last weekend before baby too, so I am also trying to find the motivation to get up, do some laundry and clean the bathroom.
Bowlingx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:03 AM   #5
Registered Users

Good morning!

I am having a lazy morning, enjoying having DH home and offering to bring me bkfast and coffee in bed. We are having friends over for dinner, but thankfully I cleaned the house last night so we don't have much tidying to do today. The nursery is 95% complete! Woot.

I had my 36wk OB appt yest (my first pelvic checkup bleh) and I am about 1 cm dilated and thinned! I just about died when he was trying to find the position of the baby, I swore his fingers were about to come out my nose he was so far up in my bizness! Ha! I have been crampy and spotting since then, so I am taking it easy until I absolutely must get out of bed!

I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!
Loving Life as a Coastie Wife

Welcomed Liberty Grace May 12, 2011!
Greenebean214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:56 PM   #6
Free Thinker
Registered Users

Good afternoon Mamas! DH and I (okay, so mainly DH) have been doing yard work, we have been putting in some bushes and I planted some petunias around. We have 2 blueberry bushes left to plant from our plant haul last weekend. I am beat! I am feeling hormonal, had a crying jag last night, I just feel like the hormones are running amuck in my body. I am on day 4 of the nice 'clearing out' that is supposed to come right before labor, and that makes me so crampy. I really am tired of being pregnant! I guess if I make it thru today baby will be a May baby! I do think she's close to coming, but at this point I've almost given up! I do have 9 days til my EDD, so not sure why I am feeling like this.

I plan to re-pack my bag later today, go thru and make sure I have everything I need/want. I packed it last week but now I feel the need to re-do it?!?!? I must be crazy!
Busy Mama to 5 Great Kids
Free Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote