Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-22-2011, 08:11 AM   #91
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I am going contest Monday. I am still so crampy so keep running to the bathroom to check.

Stupid me made French toast and let the kids have syrup so now Paityn Is having major swings. Holy Cow watch out.
DH just emailed me and said that he may not be back on Tuesday. Oh well what's new another few days alone.

Alright bbl

Advertisement

Old 05-22-2011, 08:30 AM   #92
VibrantBlue
Registered Users
Formerly: jlepitzki
seller

Re: JuneBugs MAY chat!

Hi everyone, haven't been checking in here too frequently cause as Jul said, DS is being a pain in the butt.

I'm wondering about this impending AF of mine. I am bloated to the 9s and feel so crampy but nothing in terms of AF. I'm on depo and have only had one cycle (Jan), so I have no idea what is happening. Is anyone charting temps? I think I'm still up too many times during the night for that to be reliable.
VibrantBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #93
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tamara - they do! My mom brought some of my baby pictures when they visited over Easter and I can't believe how much Levi looks like me in them - down to that little curl of hair behind his right ear! I think he looks identical to Zech as a baby, though.
Can't wait for the test news!

Shannon - WTG Addi!!! But, seriously - watch out mom and dad! There's no stopping them once they realize they can get wherever they want!

Jul - It was a great birthday, he had a blast I think. His party is this coming Saturday, I'm really hoping his friends are able to come - he'll be heartbroken if they're not.
I haven't tried to get on DS... all weekend really, I think. But the times I've popped on to check this thread it's not been a pain for me
I kwym about them not really being a baby anymore. Levi is just doing so much and trying to get walking - it's wonderful and so much fun to watch and be a part of, but they're just so big all ready! I finally got some pictures to work online and posted Levi's 11 months old post on my blog tonight and then spent a few minutes looking back at last summer, when he was so itty bitty

Mer - good luck with the waiting, lol!
Sorry about the increase in Henna's nursing. I didn't mind nursing Zech in Isaac's pregnancy, but I didn't want to tandem nurse so I did wean him when I was 6 months pregnant (he was 16 months old). I don't know if I would do it again in the same situation or not - not that I'm in the same situation... but you kwim.

Jessica - Sorry you're not feeling great. How's the weather there for you? It's been so ridiculously wet and chilly and windy Sucky spring. I want hot hot summer!

AFM: Nothing much new at all. Still debating about the FB thing I don't do well with change!!
Can't wait to get our next bfp, and yet totally fine if it doesn't happen this month or next, or anytime soon - if that makes any sense. Just open and willing whenever the time is right, is all.
And with thinking about the FB thing, I'm thinking more about starting an Etsy store. I don't know if it would work out, if I'd actually manage to sell anything, but I think I will look into figuring out setting one up this summer. Right now I don't feel like I have the time to figure it out. But I'm going to make a few more things to be able to list. I'm tossed up about listing the things I made for girl-Nudge, even though I obviously never used them there's still memories attached to them! Silly, I know.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:24 PM   #94
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Not silly at all about the memories to the girly stuff you made, Elena! You should do an etsy store! And most ppl who have one also do a FB acct, j/s. Then you can do announcements that way, etc. I think it has helped Terra's store. If you do FB just for your store, you can be in the secret DS group and then you don't have to worry about getting sucked in to FB too much

I feel the exact same way about the BFP's. I know we are TTC, but not really, bc we haven't been dtd at all lately. When/if it happens, yay! If not, I will be a bit sad, but kailani is more than we could have ever dreamed for, so

I just found out medicaid ends for him May 31st (I put in a new app, but it can take a while) so I had to change his one yr appt (was supposed to be on june 2nd)....so he has his appt tomorrow! His ONE YEAR appt, I can't believe it!
Old 05-24-2011, 09:23 AM   #95
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jul - yeah, yeah, FB I know! I have to get time to actually sit down and figure out how to use it, like the etsy thing - I know it's probably not hard, but I'd like to feel like I have time to sit for a few minutes first, lol. I don't think having a store would mean selling all the time, but it would be neat/nice to make a little $$ off of a hobby, and my friend does awesome crocheting (she's done adorable food, picnic baskets, bugs and a bug net! among other cute things... like a minion (from despicable me) for Levi for his bday!!! ) and she wants to make some things to put through my store too. So that would be neat for both of us. I know her food stuff would sell well.
Can't wait to hear his stats! Although a year?! All ready?! This can't be happening!!!

Seriously... this was just a year ago?! (well, on the 28th)
Old 05-24-2011, 08:20 PM   #96
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

I would be happy to help you with FB, Elena. I am a FB geek, lol. Every time I am on here, I get sucked in to all the drama threads! Or FSOT . When, not if, you open your shop, I am ordering a hat for Kailani, maybe the owl one

His appt went well. The NP is so laid back, all she did was watch him play, pretty much. He weighs 21 lb 8 oz and is 30 in long- but he was scared and squirmy and idk how accurate the length was. She looked in his ears, I had her check the eye that i thought was a little turned in and she listened to his heart and tummy, looked at his eyes. That's it. Asked me if he slept good, told her he has one 4-5 hr stretch but then nurses every 3 hrs or sooner the rest of the time. I asked her if there was any milestones she was looking for and she said no....ftr, when she walked in, he was going thru the cabinets, saw her, shrieked (laughing) and ran to me. She saw him face plant while he was opening all the medicine drawers and cabinets, observed him interacting with her, DH and I and declared him precocious and told us to keep having babies so she could keep seeing them. Oh the funny thing was, right before the appt, the nurse called and said, "if you come today, we can't give him his 1 yr shots" I said, "it's ok, we aren't doing shots". Then when we came in she said, "after I called, I remembered you don't do shots, but I wanted to tell you bc if kids get shots even a DAY before they should (like at 3 mo 29 days instead of 4 months for example) schools/daycares wouldn't accept them and they would have to get ANOTHER of the same shot right away! So that practice warns parents so they know! Whatever anyone feels about shots, giving 2 of the same in the space of a few days is not good! And you could tell they felt that was a stupid rule of the schools, etc. Anywho, neither of them asked about shots or anything and the doc seemed really sad that he didn't need to come in until he was 18 months old. "unless you have ANY concerns before then" <--dr said this hopefully, lol. Oh and we think he has seasonal allergies, but not gonna do anything about it at this point
Old 05-24-2011, 08:26 PM   #97
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sounds like he's doing just perfectly, Jul! And what a great Dr!

I have another cute hat picture I want to copy for Levi - it's a little brimmed cap, very cute. I just have to find time to get it made!
Old 05-25-2011, 02:44 PM   #98
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Elena it was a BFN and I ama ok with it. I was a little sad about it but am Ok. I can't imagine having another one but can't imagine not having another one. Dh was joking about "making another baby" but I really just think he wanted to DTD :eyeroll: AF is still gone and I am still having PMS so I am not sure what it is. I guess it is just all out of whack and not ready to be regular!

I think an ETSY store would be so much fun. I am not crafty at all though...

I really really want to do party planning. I love doing it but have no idea how to start. I thought about putting an ad on craigslist but what would I say..."oh I have only planned one party (other than my kids) what would I charge?

Jul that is nice that your pedi is so laid back!

Jess is did AF come for you?
Old 05-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #99
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

Elena: If you sell those hats, I want an owl one too! I would love on for Addi (when she is willing to leave them on again) and one for this bean that match. I wonder how bad shipping is from Canada? Maybe you could just ship one package to either Jul or me and then we can ship the other one so it would be less for you

Jul: he's not as big as I thought he would be. I wonder if Addi will start slowing with her weight gain again now that she is mobile?? She crawls all over now.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:14 PM   #100
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Shannon I shipped a dipe to Canada and one to Cali and it was cheaper to ship to Canada!