Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-06-2011, 11:07 PM   #11
beesbaby2
Registered Users
seller

Re: Morning sickness already!!

I just got my BFP today, but I have been queasy for a few days now. I thought it was from a bad sunburn last weekend, but it has persisted, and now I think I know why. I was sure it was too early for that, I didn't get it with the other 2 until 6 weeks along. It comes and goes and is not bad, but definitely noticeable and annoying.

Advertisement

DD1 10/06, DD2 3/09, and a BOY due 4/4/2012!

Last edited by beesbaby2; 05-06-2011 at 11:08 PM.
beesbaby2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:49 AM   #12
mrscompgeek
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by beesbaby2 View Post
I just got my BFP today, but I have been queasy for a few days now. I thought it was from a bad sunburn last weekend, but it has persisted, and now I think I know why. I was sure it was too early for that, I didn't get it with the other 2 until 6 weeks along. It comes and goes and is not bad, but definitely noticeable and annoying.
Thats how mine is, not bad but there and annoying. . I actually broke down and took 1/2 unisom and a b6 last night because we have a family party tonight and I have to look like I feel great. .Ha ha. We arent telling family yet. I felt really bad taking meds already but I dont take them through the week because I just stay home with my daughter so nobody is here anyways. Im only going to allow myself meds on the weekends when we have something going and I cant feel yucky.
mrscompgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 05:55 PM   #13
sasra_nu
Registered Users
seller

Not yet... but I'm only 4 weeks today. With DD it started around 5.5 weeks, so I am thinking I might have another 1-2 weeks before it sets it. Trying to enjoy food while I still can - I remember I really missed ENJOYING food instead of eating it because I had to when I was pregnant w/ DD (and half the time, puking it up later). I had it 24/7 until the moment I delivered - literally, as soon as she was out, I sent DH to get me a sandwich lol. I took zofran on a lot of days (tried to only take it on the really bad days) and wound up in the hospital on an IV once.

BUT, like Jessie said, it will be kinda reassuring for me too when the morning sickness does set in. I'm still so early and just terrified of something going wrong. Stick, little bean!!!

Oh - and any tips on coping with m/s while chasing around a 3 year old? With #1, I could just lay in bed all day and drag myself back and forth to the bathroom. With #2, that won't really be an option.
sasra_nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:50 PM   #14
fluffybunsdiapers
Registered Users
Formerly: paulzangel
seller

My Mood:

mine definatly set in-a week before I tested and it wont go away-but its just a constant annoyance-I don't loose my food jsut my stomach feels miserable-like I will loose my food-I thought I was getting the flu bc its going around the daycare I work at and I'm with one year olds-but I'm thinking now that it is the little bean-oh and my co teacher just texted me today-she had a bfp today-our edd are four days apart-lol
Old 05-08-2011, 03:05 PM   #15
ARW2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh no!! Sorry to hear it! So far no sickness for me but even when it comes it is not too bad.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #16
austinandashlynsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have felt awful today. I stopped at destination maternity and picked up some preggie pops and pregnancy tea this afternoon. Due to my morning sickness history, my ob already called in a rx for zofran but I won't start taking those unless I absolutely need to.
austinandashlynsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:55 AM   #17
doxiegal
Registered Users

Crazy how quick things can change. Mine has gone from just annoying to horrible. My doula suggested B6 or ginger so I guess I'm going shopping tonight.

My blog: Mama Dani's Musings
~*~ My Etsy shop: Made By Mama Dani
doxiegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:36 AM   #18
2peanuts1pumpkin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm already feeling just kind of crappy and queasy. This is way early for me to be feeling sick. And my hcg is still low, so maybe it's all in my head!???
2peanuts1pumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #19
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

I feel slightly nauseous but not throwing up yet. With dd is really started around 6 weeks I think and I was so bad I couldn't hold down water the ENTIRE pregnancy! I am so thankful for zofran!!!! I am really hoping it is not that bad this time.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:14 PM   #20
mmmarmalade
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm 4w 3d and I feel pukey today. I've had waves of nausea over the last few days and only got my BFP this morning, so I'm also wondering if it's just in my head? Seriously feel like going and praying to the porcelain gods. I just gotta say, I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling icky this early. With my other two, I had about another week before I started getting sick... I hope this doesn't mean I'm having twins. I'm just not organized enough to be a twin mom!

Marmalade Baby

Last edited by mmmarmalade; 05-14-2011 at 05:16 PM.
mmmarmalade is offline   Reply With Quote