Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2011, 08:11 AM   #11
Truckerswife
Registered Users
seller

i think i will have this baby in Oct my DD according to my last ultrasound was Nov 6
but my other two were early DS at 38 weeks and DD at 35 weeks she was tiny 5.5 and 17.5 inches but spent no time in nicu she breathed fine and nursed like a champ

Advertisement

Old 05-04-2011, 08:39 AM   #12
shortdrawbryant
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Guess when you will deliver :)

I will probably be right on as with DD I was due jan. 22 and woke up with water breaking jan 21 3AM. Stupid me didnt wait for contractions and went right in cuz thats what my birthing class instructor said (i knew so little then!). sat there til 7AM and doc on call came in and said wanna have a baby today? well of course...so he stuck me on pitocin Had her at 10PM that night. I htink if I would've waited she woul have been right on her due date!

Knowing my luck since i am due day before t-day i ill go into labor right as the chicken n dressing gets done! (just because thats all i look forward to every year lol)
Old 05-04-2011, 08:44 AM   #13
GC's Mama
Registered Users

My Mood:

My due date is Nov. 25. I had DS#1 1 day shy of my due date, DS#2 3 days early. I think I will have a baby in my arms before my due date, although I bet with a smug comment like that, I'll go late.

I don't really care what date babe is born though, with 2 specifications: I don't want to actually HAVE the baby on Thanksgiving (I want to eat and be part of the big family gathering), and I'd like the baby to be a Sagittarius if possible (too many intense Scorpios in the family, lol). Although 11/11 is my Dad's birthday, as well as being triple 11's, which is kinda cool. My Dad is convince "she" (his words, not mine) will be born on his birthday.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:15 AM   #14
usmcwifeymissinghim
Registered Users
seller

Hm... thats hard I was induced at 41 weeks with DS but I've heard lots of ppl have to be induced with their firsts. So who knows i'm hoping the baby will come right on time 11/1. But i'll be happy with anything after halloween.
Mama to Jensen Dean (Dec '08) Jeter Dawson (Nov '11) Jax Donovan (July '13) and expecting #4 in Aug '15
usmcwifeymissinghim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:27 AM   #15
MinkaK
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had ds at 37w4d and dd at 36w3d. My edd this time is early Dec but I fully expect to deliver by mid Nov.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:30 AM   #16
MinkaK
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Aw, the NICU is hard. Dd was in until she was 6 weeks old. The Nicu is an hour away so I am not looking forward to that again.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:57 AM   #17
DustysSweety03
Registered Users
seller
seller

#1 i went into labor at 35wks6days she was 7lbs 13oz 20"

#2 was born at 38wks3days, the dr doing a sweep a few days before just to see if it would do anything. He was 8lbs 14oz 22"

#3 I have a feeling this baby will be born on the due date had at the last ultrasound which was 11/9. it's a bittersweet date since that is when i lost my last pregnancy last year.

Old 05-04-2011, 12:15 PM   #18
KiltedKingdom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My babies have all been 1-3 weeks late, so pretty much any time between the 10th-24th, although I don't know how late my mw will *let* me go. I don't want to be induced, but DS5 had to be induced 3 weeks late and my placenta was failing, but she really doesn't like to induce. I'm not going to worry about it until it gets closer, but the 11th would be totally cool (even though it means another scorpio. DS1 is a scorpio and he is by far my most difficult child...)
Old 05-04-2011, 12:29 PM   #19
Sally's Red Meadow
Registered Users
josycat
seller

My Mood:

Most of my family is hoping for Dec 2nd for me. It will be a tad past my due date but not the full two weeks.
Sally's Red Meadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:19 AM   #20
momnixon
Registered Users
seller

Um, my first was 2 days after his due date, my second was 5 days before, but he was OP so that could be why he came a little early.... plus we could never get his dates right since I'd never started AF after DS1. So who knows WHEN he was ACTUALLY due. Soooo I dunno.

I'd rather this one wasn't t-giving day, but only because our Christmas baby was a HUGE hassle 'cause everyone wanted to still celebrate the holiday despite me having a new baby, so we had a TON of family around for several days and it was a madhouse... when all I wanted to do was schnuggle my baby. BUT the huge plus of it being right at thanksgiving is that the hospital is happy with you leaving early 'cause they're short-staffed for the holiday, so at christmas we got out in just over 24 hours. Which was great.

So, my official guess is.... I dunno the 19th or 20th.
I'm an accidental hippie who loves BFing, CDing, Milkshakes, and Jesus.
momnixon is offline   Reply With Quote