Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-06-2011, 11:22 AM   #31
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Wed-Fri chat 5/4-5/6

Geez Melissa!!! LOL Are you moooing yet???

Jenny~ Rebekah grunts alot and boy is she ever gassy. She doesn't really scream about it alot, but will on occasion. I give her gas drops when i notice she's uncomfortable with it and massage her belly and do leg exersizes with her to help her out.

Chantel~ happy anniversary!!! I am loving your siggy, too!!

Stacey~ loving wife to Angelo; and one very BLESSED mamma to EIGHT wonderful kids!
Blessing number NINE due Feb 2014
We love him, because he first loved us.<>< 1 John 4:19

Last edited by StaceyS; 05-06-2011 at 11:24 AM.
StaceyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 11:34 AM   #32
Registered Users
My Mood:

Yeah Cullen is grunty too, just one night he fussed like he was having gas pains, and i forgot i had gripe water!

On the milk, its nuts...i wish i didnt have to get up to pump, it hurts SO BAD! And myra does help she has been nursing full time 4x a day no more bottles or formula...but man when they both sleep all night or he only wakes up 2x to nurse and just to get back to sleep, it builds up!
Melissa, loving wife to Zac mama to Chloie (12/03) Ty (07/08) and
Myra April 2010 and her irish twin Cullen April 2011
doTERRA Distributor, ask me what Essential Oils can do for your family!
Lisathena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:05 PM   #33
Registered Users
My Mood:

Yay, Melissa! So glad you're able to EBF myra again! So great! I am having major oversupply here too... happened at first with DD. Breast pump is my best friend.

Figured I should update everyone... I've been insanely busy and finally have a chance to sit down and write for a sec...

So Saturday we got up, packed the car and drove 6 hours to my grandma's where DH dropped me and the girls off and then he continued on to IN (about 3 more hours of driving) to do an in-depth meet-and-greet and series of interviews with that church near Indianapolis that he was supposed to visit when I had all that false labor. So yeah... I stayed with my grandma through Tuesday morning... he got back Monday night and spent the night there with us.

He was very pleased with how everything went. He had a couple of very full days Sunday and Monday doing a gazillion interviews, meeting important people from church, touring the area, teaching a lesson to the high schoolers, etc. He said it went super well and he couldn't think of a way he could have improved it so that was nice to hear too. He's been really upbeat and hopeful about the whole thing. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but so glad it went well.

After his little visit there he spent one night and my grandma's and then we went to DH's parents for one night. WE got together with his brother and sister in law and 9-month-old niece that night and the next day DH hung out with 3 good friends and then we drove the remaining 4 hours home that night and got back at about 1AM.

So yeah... phew! I'm feeling pretty worn out and did a lot of sleeping yesterday. Was feeling pretty stressed out/in pain/exhausted at different points during that trip but am glad to be home now. We made it and we're feeling pretty normal today. Have a billion loads of laundry to do and poor Zaniah is recovering from a rash from her diapers that were washed in tropical scented detergent at my grandma's house and the 2 days of using disposable wipes (the huggies sensitive skin kind) while we were driving down there. She has even more sensitive skin than her sister. I am realizing that if we'd used drymax pampers at the hospital like they wanted us to she would have likely had a bleeding rash within a day. We seem to just have super sensitive-skinned babies.

So anyway... that's what I've been up to and why you haven't been seeing much of me lately. We should know within a couple weeks if DH got that job or not. We're SO hoping he gets it! Seems like an amazing church and community and it was a ton of work for him to put in to not end up getting it. If he does get it, we'll be moving pretty quickly because the position starts June 1.
Babywearing, CDing SAHM. I love my DH and my 3 sweet girls, looking forward to meeting team green baby #4 April 2013.
doubleddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:33 PM   #34
Registered Users
My Mood:

Busy Busy Busy! Esias had a well visit today and at 5weeks 1day he is 11.1 lbs and 23" long His looks have changed a lot too. I am trying to get housework caught up and if it stays nice this weekend we are hoping to get some stuff done outside. I am dying to hang laundry out but it has done nothing but rain here
My ODS has been a handful lately. We are noticing that ANY refined sugar sets him off so it looks like I need to cut it completely. We had him doing pretty well and felt like we had his aspbergers "under control" but then he had sugar a few days in a row (not a lot either) and it was insane, he's been awful. Speaking of, he's freaking out about rest time so I need to go deal with that. Hoping to catch up more soon! I miss you people
Jasmine- Christ follower, helpmeet to Aaron , mamma to DS Cadence (10/10/05) and DS Zechaiah (6/12/08) and DD Ayden (8/1/09) and DS Esias (3/31/11) ing, : nonvaxing, b-fing and homesteading family.
Mommy behind Cherished Style baby carriers (
ajjulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:38 PM   #35
Registered Users
My Mood:

Melissa wow! I have never had that problem before, but last night i told Dh i had to break out the manual pump i have because it was too uncomfortable to sleep. within a few pumps, just a few minutes in i looked down and ha 2 ozs already. i remember it would take me 15 minutes to get a few ozs from both breasts. i figure it must just be the overflow. not sure of this trend of "easy" pumping will continue.

Rosalie- talk about busy! i was out of breath just reading it,lol
Stacey- thank you! and on the siggy everything underlined is clickable. Feel free everyone to take a peek *hint hint

AFM: my room is still untidy ( i picked only a few things) and laundry has been untouched. the other 4 can give me a hand with the family room, so i don't worry too much on that end. I did get the dishes out the sink. My motivation is there, but my body is too achey to pick up things below waist level. i feel so unproductive. Feel guilty being on the computer but I am NAK. i figure hey, i'm sitting here anyway, right?
Chantel,Singing & guitar playing, Bible believing, cloth diapering, livin' & learnin'', momma to 5 and Wife to my High school Sweetheart for life!
dill_partyof7 is offline   Reply With Quote