Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2011, 02:40 PM   #1
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
How often do online coupons change?

How often should I be checking the sites? Thanks!

and any tips for using coupons would be great. I live in Hawaii and no stores here will double so that's out of the question.
Do you use coupons before they expire even if the item isn't on sale? Like I have $3 off huggies coupon exp 5/18. DD used Huggies at night (day PL) but we don't go through them that quickly. I just got a box so I wont need it by 5/18, but would you go buy a box to use the $3 off?

Advertisement

Last edited by corinne76; 05-04-2011 at 02:42 PM.
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
Ducko
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How often do online coupons change?

Not sure where you are looking. There are new coupons out daily. Find a blog and they will link you to the printable ones and you can normally search by manufacture to see all that are available. There are also some sites that have the data base of all coupons out there that are available to print or from inserts. Like this: http://www.weusecoupons.com/index.ph...coupondatabase I only use my coupons when there isn't a sale if I NEED it that week. Otherwise I wait until there is a sale.

Huggies coupons are ALWAYS available. Perhaps not the same high value one but there will be more later. I'd wait and total up how long you can wait and buy only if you need to. Wait until the last day before the expiration date. I print huggies coupons for friends all the time. It seems like at least monthly they release new ones or reset prints. Here you go: http://thekrazycouponlady.com/print-coupons/#H You may have already printed these.

Wife to Eric. SAHM to Gray (6/08) and Seth (4/10)
Ducko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 06:11 PM   #3
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How often do online coupons change?

thanks for the links. I was thinking like redplum and coupons.com. I thought I read once they usually release new ones at the beginning of the month