Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-07-2011, 11:37 PM   #81
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I feel swollen too.

I went to a salon today to see about dreads and they wanted $450 minimum because of the length!!! We totally can't afford that. I asked about shorter hair. Their base price is $300. Which is still a lot if $ to me. I thought about it and had my Ray cut off enough to donate to Locks of Love. My sister's bff is a 2 time cancer survivor who just finished treatment. I posted pics on her fb and let her know I was thinking of her. Now I have super short (well to me!) hair.

Advertisement

estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:59 PM   #82
jackyl08
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May 5, 6, 7 Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl View Post
I feel swollen too.

I went to a salon today to see about dreads and they wanted $450 minimum because of the length!!! We totally can't afford that. I asked about shorter hair. Their base price is $300. Which is still a lot if $ to me. I thought about it and had my Ray cut off enough to donate to Locks of Love. My sister's bff is a 2 time cancer survivor who just finished treatment. I posted pics on her fb and let her know I was thinking of her. Now I have super short (well to me!) hair.
Wow! I can't believe you cut it off! I bet it looks cute, though. I had my MIL cut off about 3" of mine the other day. It was past my shoulders a bit, but it's not above my chin. So.much.better.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:23 PM   #83
b15chik
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: May 5, 6, 7 Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyl08 View Post
I don't have a yeast infection, but I am swollen down there. Mine is mostly due to varicose veins. Yuck, yuck, yuck. I had no idea you could get them THERE.
OMG i was going to post something about this! i feel so much pressure down there because of the swelling, even when i'm just going pee! sometimes i swear she is right there ready to come out. i hope that's a normal feeling....lol