Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-03-2014, 07:48 PM   #1
Snakes-n-Snails
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Any November 2013 babies out there?

Two months ago, my niece came to live with us and I'm looking to connect with others with babies the same age. Baby Bird has some delays because of neglect, so I am curious what is "on target" for her age so we know what to strive towards. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Advertisement

Old 09-03-2014, 08:15 PM   #2
WildflowerCB
Registered Users
Formerly: ri814146
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Any November 2013 babies out there?

I highly recommend completing the Ages and Stages Questionnaire. It is a developmental screening that can help identify delays and give suggestions on appropriate activities. Here is copy of the website to the ASQ online.

https://asqoregon.com/consent.php?lang=en
Old 09-03-2014, 08:16 PM   #3
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

on the placement. It can't be easy, but I admire you for taking your niece in. I was in the Dec 2013 ddc, but ended up having my twins 11/21/13. They're both on the slow end of every milestone w/o officially being "delayed." Now that DD1 is in preschool, I have a little more time to work w/ them to get them doing what they're supposed to. Nice to "meet" you!
Old 09-04-2014, 11:14 AM   #4
Snakes-n-Snails
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildflowerCB View Post
I highly recommend completing the Ages and Stages Questionnaire. It is a developmental screening that can help identify delays and give suggestions on appropriate activities. Here is copy of the website to the ASQ online.

https://asqoregon.com/consent.php?lang=en
Thank you! I'll go check that out now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
on the placement. It can't be easy, but I admire you for taking your niece in. I was in the Dec 2013 ddc, but ended up having my twins 11/21/13. They're both on the slow end of every milestone w/o officially being "delayed." Now that DD1 is in preschool, I have a little more time to work w/ them to get them doing what they're supposed to. Nice to "meet" you!
It's not easy, but she's worth it. I just want to help her catch up and be able to meet her potential from here on out.