Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-06-2011, 09:43 AM   #1
MaileMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
When it rains it pours

So i have been MIA for a while due to my 23 mo old DS who has been sick for 4 weeks now. He has what seems to be a sinus infection that will not go away. On top of it he has asthma. There is so much mucus in his throat that it has to be sucked out frequently with a nasal aspirator and he is on a nebulizer for breathing treatments every 4 hours. I've been off work this entire week and only worked 6 hours last week and was off half of the week before. He has been on 3 different antibiotics including zithromax, 2 different allergy meds, and he is not getting any better. Yesterday i received a letter from my HR that I do not qualify for FMLA due to the fact that I work part time and am barely under the required 1250 hours per year. So, if i take paid family leave for my son or for the new baby by job may not be there when I am ready to return. DH salary alone is not enough, pretty much it pays all the bills and there is nothing left over for other living expenses. He is graduating from college in 2 weeks and I am just praying that he gets a promotion at work or finds a new job ASAP, but we all know how the job market is these days. I am at a total loss.

Advertisement

Old 05-06-2011, 12:34 PM   #2
rawheid
Registered Users
seller

Re: When it rains it pours

Join me on Swagbucks

rawheid is offline   Reply With Quote