Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
mommygreenex2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Motherlove BF Supplements

Thinking about trying these and would like to know the differences/advantages/disadvantages of their different choices of more milk supplements. What is their most popular, best all around, most suggested to increase supply? I notice they have liquid and pill form, any difference between the two besides the form it comes in? Also notice that there are options for non-alcohol forms, what's this about? I have taken fenugreek by itself and had horrible gas pains and DS was fussy, also didn't exactly love the aroma that was seeping through my pores from it, will I have these same side effects with the more milk plus supplement?

anyone who has experience with motherlove supplements...i'd greatly appreciate any and all guidance

Advertisement

~Jessica, married to my perfect match, Ryan since 05.24.03, and I'm a BF'ing, CD'ing, BW'ing, Selective Vax'ing, Play-at-home-Mama to Breech C-Section DD Olivia 08.29.06, VBAC Bradley Birthed DS Caden 01.06.11, and birth center 2VBAC Waterbirth baby girl Emma 11.09.13.
mommygreenex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:02 PM   #2
mommygreenex2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Anyone?
~Jessica, married to my perfect match, Ryan since 05.24.03, and I'm a BF'ing, CD'ing, BW'ing, Selective Vax'ing, Play-at-home-Mama to Breech C-Section DD Olivia 08.29.06, VBAC Bradley Birthed DS Caden 01.06.11, and birth center 2VBAC Waterbirth baby girl Emma 11.09.13.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:11 PM   #3
triplet-momma
Registered Users
seller

Re: Motherlove BF Supplements

I'm currently taking the more milk special blend along with domperidone; I definitely noticed more of a difference with the special blend versus the plus. I've only ever taken the pills although I've been told the liquid/tincture is more effective; but it also tastes pretty nasty from what I've heard.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:43 AM   #4
mommygreenex2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplet-momma
I'm currently taking the more milk special blend along with domperidone; I definitely noticed more of a difference with the special blend versus the plus. I've only ever taken the pills although I've been told the liquid/tincture is more effective; but it also tastes pretty nasty from what I've heard.
Ok thanks mama!
Old 05-04-2011, 03:57 PM   #5
jenbo
Registered Users

I take the liquid form (the kind that has alcohol in it). I mix it with 1 or 2 oz. of water and it's much, much easier to take. Easy peasy.
jenbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:08 PM   #6
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbo View Post
I take the liquid form (the kind that has alcohol in it). I mix it with 1 or 2 oz. of water and it's much, much easier to take. Easy peasy.
This is what I do.

I also take the More Milk Special Blend. It works better for me than the plus. However, I know the plus works well for a lot of people. It works for me, but the special blend works better. I have been told several times by LC's and such that the liquid works better than the pills. If you have any questions, just call them. They are very nice and helpful.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:33 PM   #7
aumismommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So I took the liquid version of whichever one (either plus or special can't remember?) has goats rue in it as well. Goats rue rocks! it's just an herb despite the weird name. Liquid supposedly enters body easier and faster. I took a full dropper twice a day mixed in a little water or juice - like a shot. Easy. Works super fast - the goats rue is powerful so pay attention you may only need half a dropper twice a day - I backed off after a few weeks. It works by rebuilding milk tissue in the breasts and its been used for women that have had major breast surgery that would've never been able to nurse otherwise. The alcohol free version is for those that either may be prego and nursing or just any mama not able to take in alcohol even the tiniest amount. Hth!

ISO: Ring Sling WC, Soft Star Shoes (brand) shoes size 8/9 (toddler) or infant
aumismommy is offline   Reply With Quote