Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 08:26 PM   #101
carleyann'smommy's Avatar
carleyann'smommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,782
My Mood:
Re: Megaroos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyLuvinMama View Post
your DD is adorable in it just so ya know and CRACK ATTACK HAHAHAHA Seriously I love baby butt crack is that bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykidrocks View Post
Okay, your LO is stinkin' adorable!
mykidrocks--( awesome score on the small megaroos!!!, You will love them)


Thanks mamas--she is just starting to stand up(so I can take better pics)...but forgets she must hold on...no fear!! Both of my girls are that way!

Advertisement

__________________
Carrie momma to Carley 12/12/06 & Aubrey 9/7/10



Last edited by carleyann'smommy; 05-14-2011 at 08:27 PM.
carleyann'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:28 PM   #102
maddys_mama's Avatar
maddys_mama
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,614
My Mood:
Re: Megaroos!

Oh boy. I've been eyeing megaroos for awhile and this topic may force me to buy some! I'm scared of snappis though....can I use them under a fleece soaker or fleece shorties? We're trying to put pul on our son as little as possible this summer so he'll be wearing mainly fleece and occasionally wool.
__________________
Alli. Wife to C Mom to M ('07) S ('10) B ('13)
maddys_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:46 PM   #103
BabyLuvinMama's Avatar
BabyLuvinMama
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,851
My Mood:
Re: Megaroos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddys_mama View Post
Oh boy. I've been eyeing megaroos for awhile and this topic may force me to buy some! I'm scared of snappis though....can I use them under a fleece soaker or fleece shorties? We're trying to put pul on our son as little as possible this summer so he'll be wearing mainly fleece and occasionally wool.
uuummm snapi or Pins unless your going to spring for the Snaps that she offers It wont stay up very well if its Left to flow free...
__________________
SAHM of 4 Kids Two boys Two girls All Potty learned for many years.
I AM A COOKIN FOOL, learning to sew, knit, crochet, bead and darn socks
BabyLuvinMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:47 PM   #104
mykidrocks's Avatar
mykidrocks
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central Mississippi
Posts: 530
My Mood:
Smile Re: Megaroos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carleyann'smommy View Post
mykidrocks--( awesome score on the small megaroos!!!, You will love them)


Thanks mamas--she is just starting to stand up(so I can take better pics)...but forgets she must hold on...no fear!! Both of my girls are that way!
Thanks, I'm sure I will.

I was thinking about getting some of your larges for my two year old but we are loving our pockets for her right now, and also trying to start PLing.... Plus, she can have a snappi off within seconds, and I am not a pinner! I remembered that's why I had to stop using PF's with her in the first place.
__________________
Lindsey
Mama to three gorgeous girls
~~~ More spice than sugar!
E 8/2003
K 4/2009 H 6/14/2011

Last edited by mykidrocks; 05-14-2011 at 08:54 PM.
mykidrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:49 PM   #105
mykidrocks's Avatar
mykidrocks
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central Mississippi
Posts: 530
My Mood:
Smile Re: Megaroos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddys_mama View Post
Oh boy. I've been eyeing megaroos for awhile and this topic may force me to buy some! I'm scared of snappis though....can I use them under a fleece soaker or fleece shorties? We're trying to put pul on our son as little as possible this summer so he'll be wearing mainly fleece and occasionally wool.

You surely can use a snappi under a fleece or wool soaker!
__________________
Lindsey
Mama to three gorgeous girls
~~~ More spice than sugar!
E 8/2003
K 4/2009 H 6/14/2011
mykidrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #106
carleyann'smommy's Avatar
carleyann'smommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,782
My Mood:
Re: Megaroos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykidrocks View Post
Thanks, I'm sure I will.

I was thinking about getting some of your larges for my two year old but we are loving our pockets for her right now, and also trying to start PLing.... Plus, she can have a snappi off within seconds, and I am not a pinner! I remembered that's why I had to stop using PF's with her in the first place.
No worries!! My DD has found the middle part of the snappi...I can pin but struggle with it. I haven't tried pinning my MaR but I can pin my BSRBs, snappis are just EASY!
__________________
Carrie momma to Carley 12/12/06 & Aubrey 9/7/10


carleyann'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:54 PM   #107
maddys_mama's Avatar
maddys_mama
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,614
My Mood:
Re: Megaroos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykidrocks View Post
You surely can use a snappi under a fleece or wool soaker!
Sweet! Sounds like I need to stalk Spots now. DH will be SO happy
__________________
Alli. Wife to C Mom to M ('07) S ('10) B ('13)
maddys_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:57 PM   #108
mykidrocks's Avatar
mykidrocks
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central Mississippi
Posts: 530
My Mood:
Re: Megaroos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carleyann'smommy View Post
No worries!! My DD has found the middle part of the snappi...I can pin but struggle with it. I haven't tried pinning my MaR but I can pin my BSRBs, snappis are just EASY!

My DD has pulled so hard on a snappi that she broke it!

And I never did get the hang of pinning with my BSRBs.... Snappis are so much easier!
__________________
Lindsey
Mama to three gorgeous girls
~~~ More spice than sugar!
E 8/2003
K 4/2009 H 6/14/2011
mykidrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:02 PM   #109
chloecat's Avatar
chloecat
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Deep in the Hundred Acre wood
Posts: 10,427
My Mood:
Re: Megaroos!

just wanted to pop on here and add pics of a totally awesome "ALL BOY" custom i just finished!! thanks becky, it was awesome working with you and i love all the prints you picked!!



left to right; Midrange regulars, midrange regulars w/snaps, midrange ultras, infant ultras, infant regulars
__________________
Meagan--wifey to my brave DH and mama to 3 trying for but mostly i'm
MEG A ROO'S DESIGNS IS CLOSING SHOP. ALL ITEMS ON HYENA CART ARE WHAT'S LEFT--NO FURTHER CUSTOMS TO BE MADE. PLEASE CHECK THE MAIN WEBISTE FOR DIAPER FABRICS AND SEWING NOTIONS
chloecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:30 PM   #110
lauraP
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 323
Re: Megaroos!

That custom is AWESOME. I really like the monkey business print.
lauraP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.