Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-11-2011, 09:35 PM   #51
MrsLovewell
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Megaroos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommacissy View Post
OS snaps?? How'd you do that?! I must know! LOL
I snagged a custom slot when Meagan stocked at the beginning of the month and added it to my order after reading this thread and seeing all of the cute pictures! I've NEVER used a prefold before, but seeing them with the snaps makes me think that I can do it! I'll post pics on the thread when I get my stuff

ETA: she only does OS snaps on the premium size

Advertisement

"Like" my Facebook page

Last edited by MrsLovewell; 05-11-2011 at 09:36 PM.
MrsLovewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:39 PM   #52
mommacissy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsLovewell View Post
I snagged a custom slot when Meagan stocked at the beginning of the month and added it to my order after reading this thread and seeing all of the cute pictures! I've NEVER used a prefold before, but seeing them with the snaps makes me think that I can do it! I'll post pics on the thread when I get my stuff
Oooo lucky! I will have to remember that for her next stocking I use a snappi with mine...easy peasy... but I'm thinking of getting my next one(s) with snaps...

These prefolds are SO much easier (IMO) than regular prefolds! And I'm thinking they will fit so much longer since most kids outgrow prefolds in the waist before they outgrow them in the rise (which has been my experience...). You will them!
Old 05-11-2011, 09:46 PM   #53
MrsLovewell
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommacissy View Post
Oooo lucky! I will have to remember that for her next stocking I use a snappi with mine...easy peasy... but I'm thinking of getting my next one(s) with snaps...

These prefolds are SO much easier (IMO) than regular prefolds! And I'm thinking they will fit so much longer since most kids outgrow prefolds in the waist before they outgrow them in the rise (which has been my experience...). You will them!
Great! Honestly, prefolds kinda scare me...but when I saw the snaps and the tutorial I thought, "Hey I can do this!" I've heard that the reason people like prefolds so much is that they wash so much easier/cleaner and dry so much faster than other dipes! So I think that I will like them I also like that she uses bamboo...whenever I see those Gerber prefolds I wonder how well they could actually work

"Like" my Facebook page
MrsLovewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:10 PM   #54
mommacissy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsLovewell View Post
Great! Honestly, prefolds kinda scare me...but when I saw the snaps and the tutorial I thought, "Hey I can do this!" I've heard that the reason people like prefolds so much is that they wash so much easier/cleaner and dry so much faster than other dipes! So I think that I will like them I also like that she uses bamboo...whenever I see those Gerber prefolds I wonder how well they could actually work
TBH, I was scared of prefolds at first too Then I got a couple MAR and fell in love! And then I thought...these are SO easy...how much harder can a regular prefold be? LOL So I now use primarily ETPFs and Zabi prefolds (another of mine, but that's another thread ) on my newest guy. I definitely prefer my ETPFs but the regular ones definitely aren't as hard as I thought they would be...and they do wash and dry like a dream. I would not recommend Gerber ones though...you really need to try a good brand (like GMD, Imagines, or Zabi) to find the love I think...

Or you could just get a whole stash of MAR...hehe...
Old 05-12-2011, 06:50 AM   #55
Luvingmy4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
seller

My Mood:

Here are some action pics:
DS is 26 months old, 24lbs and has a petite build. This is a color splash snap closure mid-range ETPF.

Under a Wild Child Woolies soaker (super trim)

The Cutie Pie who wears the fluff:

Last edited by Luvingmy4boys; 05-12-2011 at 06:51 AM.
Luvingmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:20 AM   #56
moonsandmarshmellows
Registered Users
Formerly: mumto2
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvingmy4boys View Post
Here are some action pics:
DS is 26 months old, 24lbs and has a petite build. This is a color splash snap closure mid-range ETPF.

Under a Wild Child Woolies soaker (super trim)

The Cutie Pie who wears the fluff:

That looks super trim! Do you use a doubler or just the diaper itself?

SAHMama to Austyn 3/06, Anya 9/08, and Christopher 9/10
Lillian Louise 12/12
moonsandmarshmellows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:25 AM   #57
Luvingmy4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumto2 View Post
That looks super trim! Do you use a doubler or just the diaper itself?

He is just wearing the diaper by itself. I will add a Cottonbabies stay dry doubler or a trifolded preemie prefold if I use it for a nap or he might be in it for a longer period of time but it's still really trim.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:26 AM   #58
alirebco
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Does anyone have pictures of these on little babies - 3 months and under? I would love to see some!
Old 05-12-2011, 07:54 AM   #59
Bekaroo
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloecat View Post
yep, they are velour outers so soft and fluffy. it was a limited edition run i did in april. i think i'll do another batch of them for next month what do you all think?
YES PLEASSSSSSSSSSE
Bekaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:01 AM   #60
ohgirlohboyohno
Registered Users
seller
seller

Emma in an OS fitted, snapped on the smallest setting - she was 2 and about 21 lbs here

NEW Giftable Innotab2 players FS (pink and blue) here
ohgirlohboyohno is offline   Reply With Quote