Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-17-2011, 08:33 PM   #11
luvmykiddoes
COOP HOSTESS
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Anyone have this stroller?

I saw one of these at the consignment store today for $150. It was a single so I guess you'd have to get the extra seat to make a double.

Advertisement

luvmykiddoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:01 PM   #12
kristinc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmykiddoes View Post
I saw one of these at the consignment store today for $150. It was a single so I guess you'd have to get the extra seat to make a double.
ummm that is a DEAL!!! you can pick up the second seat kits on ebay or CL for pretty cheap...except for the new color. I got mine when they first came out so they were a lot more expensive and super hard to come by....but regardless I am happy with the purchase. I can fit the 2 strollers and the 4 seats in my car along with 4 car seats & kiddos...I just love how compact they are. and they hang on the wall in the garage out of the way....seriously awesome stroller!
kristinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:42 PM   #13
holl_ie
Registered Users
seller

We have it and LOVE it! We also added the glider board too since we have twins and a preschooler.I love how it can fold with both seats on even with the glider board on.
holl_ie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:43 PM   #14
holl_ie
Registered Users
seller

Get the buggy lock for it though.That way If you have to leave it anywhere in public(gym,zoo) it is safe.It costs too much to leave it unsecured.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:37 AM   #15
luvmykiddoes
COOP HOSTESS
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I have the britax bready and my girls LOVE it!!! I found it easier to push around in the store than the baby jogger. The baby jogger, for me, was like pushing a front to back tandem stroller and those can be hard to push around.

Right now, Buy, Buy Baby is having a free ride sale until June 30th or while supplies last for the B-ready. You can get the stroller (with their 20% off coupon) for $399 and you also get a free carseat, second seat, or bassinet.

luvmykiddoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:49 AM   #16
holl_ie
Registered Users
seller

Yep,we replaced our (super old) Phil and Ted double for this reason.Plus each seat goes to like 45 lbs,with most of the other single to double seats one seat holds way less weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCgirl_05 View Post
I tried the B-Ready as well but I chose this one over the b-ready because of the way the seats are. I don't like the ones where one seat is "underneath", and neither of my kids wanted to ride on the bottom seat! With the City Select they don't fight over the seats because they can both see. And I can switch them to face any direction I want
Old 05-18-2011, 11:53 AM   #17
Crew&West
Registered Users
Formerly: Crewsmom
seller

Yes, yes and yes! I have the Elite, not this one, but I adore it!!! It's buy far the best stroller I've had.... and I've had a lot. I found my used off of Craigslist for $250 which helped cut the cost, but if I had to buy another one I would spend the $ no problem!
Old 05-18-2011, 01:39 PM   #18
USMCgirl_05
Banned

My Mood:

I haven't found it hard to push at all I used to have a sit n' stand and that thing was like a caboose!
USMCgirl_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:42 PM   #19
kristinc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCgirl_05 View Post
I haven't found it hard to push at all I used to have a sit n' stand and that thing was like a caboose!
I think some of the feedback of it being hard to push came form moms who had bigger toddlers in the front seat and an infant in the back. I have had NO trouble pushing it...or with any of the other complaints that I read online. It is a GREAT stroller imo
kristinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:10 PM   #20
USMCgirl_05
Banned

My Mood:

Yeah I read that you should put the higher weight child in the back so I've always done that!
USMCgirl_05 is offline   Reply With Quote