Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-17-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
newmommy929
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Daycare friendly CD recs?

Ok so our daycare provider is willing doing cloth on our 13 month old. However when #3 comes in October (but won't start daycare until like end of December/January), I have no idea what size he will be in. To be nice and make it easier for her, I have sent my BG diapers with the aplix with. So then it is "more" like a sposie in that matter. However I think my middle boy (still the YDS right now will still be using those.

So I am looking at ideas for a good daycare friendly diaper, preferable with the aplix for her ease of use and probably a pocket type also so she doesn't have to worry about anything else. Thanks for the help!

Advertisement

Old 05-17-2011, 07:51 PM   #2
CaylaEP
Registered Users
seller
seller

I like tots bots easy fits or ragababes but the rags can be hard to get but I think totally worth it.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:12 PM   #3
Lisa921
Registered Users
seller

Re: Daycare friendly CD recs?

We have used BG pockets at daycare for over a year and they have held up very well. No issues and highly recommended.

BG pockets are also on sale right now, buy 5 get one free. A dozen should be enough to get you through, washing every other day. And, they come with a one year warranty that is hard to beat

I love Totbots, but they're a little expensive for daycare IMO. Keep in mind that your daycare dipes might get non cd safe cream on them, or otherwise be mistreated
Old 05-17-2011, 08:14 PM   #4
mitre10
Registered Users
seller
seller

BGOS
Old 05-19-2011, 05:25 AM   #5
newmommy929
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

anyone else
Old 05-19-2011, 05:32 AM   #6
onegratefulmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Although not a pocket [QUOTE="1191emily"]

I really do like osicozy aio. I'm a prefold gal and love that the osocozy bleached is a prefold inner all natural, trim, absorbent, and really easy for DH, grandma, and on the go. I have the V1 without elastic in size L for my DD2 I have 2 each bleached & unbleached they both hold great and I'm trying to order 4 (well 5 with the free dipe offer at clothdiaper.com) of the V2 in size 2 (my Dd2 is 6 months and 20ish lbs). If you search "osocozy AIO" you'll see a few threads discussing them. I have not seen any negative comments about them that I recall. KimA at petite bottoms and sweet angel diapers (another DS mama) both sell them as well so you could contact them for more info too hth!
onegratefulmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:39 AM   #7
newmommy929
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I guess I had sent my YDS to daycare with the HHOS minis...my babies tend to be small so the typical OS diapers and even on the smallest setting may still probably be HUGE on them when the first go to daycare. So are there any other reccomendations where it's a OS, but in a mini version as well as the regular OS?
Old 05-19-2011, 05:39 AM   #8
newmommy929
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I guess I had sent my YDS to daycare with the HHOS minis...my babies tend to be small so the typical OS diapers and even on the smallest setting may still probably be HUGE on them when the first go to daycare. So are there any other reccomendations where it's a OS, but in a mini version as well as the regular OS?
Old 05-19-2011, 05:56 AM   #9
jessi4jc
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmommy929
Kawaii pure and natural! Much cheaper, great quality.

IDSO: Noro Sekku in Citrus, Lilac, Sand. Please.
jessi4jc is offline   Reply With Quote