Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-18-2011, 06:59 AM   #1
mommytoallgirls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Anyone used Zearly??

Tell me about it!!! Do you get many points?? I don't want to ship off our outgrown clothes and not get enough points to turn around and buy more when I KNOW I can get money for them at a consignment sale. TIA!!!!

Advertisement

mommytoallgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
Momandtwoboys
Registered Users

Smile Re: Anyone used Zearly??

I have! I used them about a month ago. It was super easy and so convenient! I'm at home full time, 2 kids, and run my own business. This website made submitting my clothes for points really easy! I plan to trade in my points for a gift card to Target! The first bag they send, which is free, was HUGE! Good Luck!
Momandtwoboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #3
somamama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Anyone used Zearly??

I bought 400 points for $20 on a Plum District deal last week and I've used about half the points already. Their selection is pretty wiped out right now because that same day they had a deal on Mamapedia. I got my clothes yesterday and they're actually a little nicer than I was expecting. It seems so much better than ThredUp since you can see pictures of what you're ordering. I haven't sent any old clothes in yet so I don't know how many points you get for what.
and our 3 furbabies (2 dogs & a cat). #2 due in 11/14! Loving life in beautiful Los Angeles.
somamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:45 PM   #4
Shaesmommy
Registered Users

I've used them and love it. Like Leah said, it's nice to see what you're getting in advance and the clothes are adorable and in great shape. They posted on their FB page that they're restocking daily and have been getting lots in this week so check it out. I'm happy with them and especially their customer service.
Shaesmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:04 PM   #5
turbogirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Kind of bummed I didn't do the mamapedia deal now. I decided not to b/c I had read some negative reviews on a few other sites and didn't see much in the categories I was interested in. Glad to hear you all are having good experiences! I love the simplicity of it. ::
Old 05-19-2011, 06:30 AM   #6
Shaesmommy
Registered Users

Where did you hear the bad reviews? I'd be curious to hear what they say because I've had nothing but a good experience both times I've ordered clothes from them and both times I"ve sent my own clothes in. I don't know how they do it, but their customer service is awesome and they reply right away. You can contact them through the website or ask on their facebook page too. On facebook you'll see all of the rave reviews they're getting. Check it out....
Shaesmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:51 AM   #7
somamama
Registered Users
seller
seller

They didn't send me any shipping info with my order so I called and left a VM which was returned within the hour. The person was very nice and said things were chaotic with those two daily deals that had gone on so could she email my tracking. I got the email really fast but it listed the tracking number as my name, which obviously doesn't work. They're located not too far from me so my package got there a day or two later. So no real complaints from me except they should send tracking.
and our 3 furbabies (2 dogs & a cat). #2 due in 11/14! Loving life in beautiful Los Angeles.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:54 AM   #8
mommytoallgirls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm really excited to try it out!! I have so many outgrown clothes of my girls' but I hate holding on to them since the best consignment sale around here is only in Feb and Sept. What if they don't want your clothes? Do they send them back??
mommytoallgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:13 AM   #9
somamama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I think I read somewhere they don't send them back. Maybe they just donate them?