Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-18-2011, 06:01 PM   #1
mamahen
Registered Users
seller

itti bitti boo hoo

So I just got 2 Itti Bitti Tutto. Mostly because the colors are cuter. So I tried one on DS and he could fit on the second or third rise snaps fine. But my problemo is that his waist (and he's kind of a tall skinny kid) snaps were on the last couple on both sides. Plus the inserts are a little confusing for me. SO if I need some minky in my life, should I try a different Itti Bitti or something else?

Advertisement

Please rear face your child to the max- their lives could depend on it.
mamahen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:25 PM   #2
kbum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: itti bitti boo hoo

i started with tutto's and ended up selling them for the itti bitti AIO's. I haven't regretted it at all. The AIO's are so much easier and just as adorable. The only thing is that the rise is fairly short so if LO is in the upper weight range size up. DD is at the upper range of the med's and they fit amazingly well but she also fits well in the larges. The itti bitti AIO's also dry faster than a lot of the other AIO's. my bg took like 2 days to line dry while the itti bitti's take a day at most in good sun to dry.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
cjslater1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The AIO is great, I wish I could have a whole stash of them, I think they should have done the fit of the tutto more like the AIO.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:35 PM   #4
3filles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I hear you about the colors—if only the AIO and the SIO came in all of the colors and prints of the tutto! Although I haven't tried the AIO, I really like the SIO. The fit is better than the tutto, and the inserts are less confusing and add less bulk to the diaper.
3filles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:26 PM   #5
pagodagirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

I was tempted by the minky of the AIO, but the snaps just seemed overwhelming, and really it seems like cheating to call something an AIO when it has that many parts that come apart. I was looking for something minky and AIO and found the envibums. Have one on the way
pagodagirl is offline   Reply With Quote