Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-18-2011, 08:50 PM   #1
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:
i think i have a problem

started out sunday thinking sbish multis and wool pull- ons were the best combo ever. convinced if/ when i have more babies, this will be the entire stash

monday i get home from work. i'm super tired and decide i love my bg 4.0 because they're easy to put on and the tabs are super stretchy. i had to hold myself back from the buy 5 get one free sale.

tuesday i loved my GADs because dd wouldn't lay down for a change, and i was able to pull one on her. again, convinced this would be a future stash of some child of mine.

today, IN LOVE with the 4 sandy's fitteds we bought. love the color, the fact that i can pull one on her and slap a cover on when there's no interest in potty training, love how soft and squishy they are, love the bright colors, love the PRICE. i'm convinced again this will be an entire stash. omg, somebody stop me! we just began ttc and i'm already going nuts thinking about our next stash for some poor un-suspecting LO that isn't even concieved yet! lol!

i want to open an in home daycare (some day when we actually move into a house ), and i'm super excited to cd the kiddos there. i think in my state you have to use a service to cd at a daycare, so i'll be using pfs and obsessing over covers like crazy.

ok, i really just needed to get this out. back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Advertisement

Old 05-18-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
SillyEllie
Registered Users
Formerly: ardygurly
seller

My Mood:
Re: i think i have a problem

you sound just like me
Old 05-18-2011, 09:56 PM   #3
m&m&m
Registered Users

My Mood:

I don't think you have to use a service here in WA at a daycare. I know of several daycares here in Bellingham that accept cloth diapered babies and use the diapers the mamas provide and it doesn't matter what kind they are.
m&m&m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:26 PM   #4
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

Its a disease, a sickness I tell ya!!! gosh, I could've easily written your post, LOL!! I think I change my mind every other week! I have like 4 full stashes, haha.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:21 PM   #5
whirlwindwoman
Banned

My Mood:

too funny! Sounds like you need a few of everything (as opposed to several stashes) so you can enjoy the whole gamot at the right situation!
whirlwindwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:31 PM   #6
jessi4jc
Registered Users
seller

I have about 4 different stashes.

1. 70 flats with 12 weehuggers/flip covers
2. 60 fitteds with fleece and wool
3. 4-6 dozen (dep on size) PFs w/ Diaperaps covers
4. 30-40 Pockets and AIOs.

I go through phases that last a few months at a time and have enough to just use what I love ATM.

IDSO: Noro Sekku in Citrus, Lilac, Sand. Please.
jessi4jc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:35 PM   #7
mrspnut82
Registered Users
seller
seller

lol I loved that first combo as well, so squishy and soft and a perfect fit. I also love Sandies but they just don't hold enough unless I use them as as trainer for dd. I went through the same thing and i knew I had a problem.
mrspnut82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:33 AM   #8
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh mama, I have it too! I just am happy to have a stash with a little bit 'o everything. I love love L O V E my SBISH snapless multi (just ordered my 2nd), I can't live without Thirsties Duo Hemp PF's and Flip covers and I'm always happy to diaper DD in the BM 4.0 Artist Series. I personally love variety and don't want a stash made up of one type of dipe. I like having options. I will say that I'm done with MF inserts (except for my gCloth which are hemp/microfleece and awesome). I'm all hemp and cotton now.

I realized that buying 1 of a diaper I'm interested in is better than buying 5. That way, if I don't like it, I can sell it easily and not lose a lot of $$. If I love it, I immediately buy 4 more. I think it takes time and trial/error to figure out the best stash for your need/likes and your LO's bum.