Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-19-2011, 06:35 AM   #1
Fairyjasmine88
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Who makes great preemie/tiny newborn fitteds?

Thanks for any suggestions you can offer!

Advertisement

Fairyjasmine88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 07:15 AM   #2
nonipie
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Who makes great preemie/tiny newborn fitteds?

I know MotherGoose Designs on HC does but I have not tried them.

ISO:MM Optimus Prime, MM Time Lord and Supreme Dalek
nonipie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 07:59 AM   #3
jessi4jc
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonipie
I know MotherGoose Designs on HC does but I have not tried them.
I have 4 and wub them!

Bumstoppers does but is on babymoon. Bunnyfeet just quoted me $12 on preemie dipes. Firefly's XS are meant for preemies. Happy Heiny makes AIOs for micro preemies and up. Stage 3 are something like 4-8 pounds. Oh, and Nanas Bottoms can do fitteds, pockets or AIOs and makes a preemie size.

Of course there is also preemie PFs and a whole host of tiny covers. You can also use hemp babies smaller weeds as flats or just fold average sized flats smaller. I love the Jo Fold!

IDSO: Noro Sekku in Citrus, Lilac, Sand. Please.
IDDDSO: Charlie Banana XS and S in Lavendar!

Last edited by jessi4jc; 05-19-2011 at 08:01 AM.
jessi4jc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:33 AM   #4
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller

average size flats will NOT fit most preemies (if any) I'f had many flats (hemp babies, gerbers, gauze (unknown company) small GMD ect all those seemingly tiny folds NB fold Jo fold not soo tiny on a bitty one. My babies have not been preemies but they have been just shy of it and those fold end up 3 times bulkier than my babies entire width from back to torso I get wings I can wrap around my wee ones 5 times and bult betwen legs that is just not gonna happen (forceing the even natural froggied position to do the splits and forget nice leg fit HA nope..
I got my gerber flats to work okay by cutting them into 4ths and then doing the folds.. of course it would have worked better if I could have sewn

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10
AZmommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:36 AM   #5
jessi4jc
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZmommy
average size flats will NOT fit most preemies (if any) I'f had many flats (hemp babies, gerbers, gauze (unknown company) small GMD ect all those seemingly tiny folds NB fold Jo fold not soo tiny on a bitty one. My babies have not been preemies but they have been just shy of it and those fold end up 3 times bulkier than my babies entire width from back to torso I get wings I can wrap around my wee ones 5 times and bult betwen legs that is just not gonna happen (forceing the even natural froggied position to do the splits and forget nice leg fit HA nope..
I got my gerber flats to work okay by cutting them into 4ths and then doing the folds.. of course it would have worked better if I could have sewn
I folded up one of GMDs to the size of my palm yesterday.

IDSO: Noro Sekku in Citrus, Lilac, Sand. Please.
IDDDSO: Charlie Banana XS and S in Lavendar!
jessi4jc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:40 AM   #6
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessi4jc View Post
I folded up one of GMDs to the size of my palm yesterday.
yea so have I and I naturally have small hands.. its amazing what looks tiny in our hands suddenly looks huge on the actual baby.. and I dont jsut mean bulky but pain does not work huge. I've folded down flats to fit my bitty dolls and had total confidence I could fold down for my newborn. HA nope despite having some MAD folding skills it jsut did NOT happen... Wish it did I'd have saved a lot of money in those early months.. (I'd rather savign my CD spending to like now when shews goign to be in a size for a long time).

Deanna

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10
AZmommy is online now   Reply With Quote