Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-21-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
Registered Users
just a thought, should I do it?

Ok so I was on here the other day and a momma bought some inserts from me. she was going to use them and put snaps on them to make her very own product. A thought occurred to me, I should send a thank you note along with what she purchased. Then I thought, what if she sells her product and wants to send a cute little note along with it too? So basically my idea is should I make like Thank you notes/tags to sell to other WAHMs? I could also make like gift tags if their customer is buying it as a gift or for those mommas who want a special gift tag with their gifts/presents instead of the generic ones that usually come out in bulk around christmas time. I think a cute, very affordable tag would add an extra cute little touch to your product/gift and make a customer feel like they are more than just some stranger who bought something online.

what are your thoughts?

thank you for any input/ideas!

tysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:48 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: just a thought, should I do it?

I think appreciation and a grateful heart are lost arts. Go for it. Make really nice designs and price them right.
Beloved by God, Cherished by Marco and No.1 Fan of Diego (6/2011)
AP, BW, , Mama
a bit about me ebay seller/buyer feedback:
MANATUS22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:44 AM   #3
Registered Users
Re: just a thought, should I do it?

Great idea. If you have an embroidery machine you can also make tags for people who sell things on Etsy, etc. The tags can easily be sewn or attached to their products and you can make them fairly cheap.
rdefined is offline   Reply With Quote