Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-28-2011, 05:07 PM   #11
luvnmyboys
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2muncher
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: growing baby green?

no. i got a shipping notice, but it doesn't show that it's even arrived at the p.o. yet.

Advertisement

luvnmyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:41 PM   #12
Growing Baby Green
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I am getting really, really super frustrated with the PO in my area. I have 5 orders I shipped out Monday that the dc# says estimated arrival date is today, May 28th ( which seems awfully long to me anyway) and yet the tracking only shows that they have been "processed through Hazelwood MO" and some aren't even updating as "accepted". I have had nothing but delays and trouble with my po and especially with packages going through the Hazelwood facility. I would love to hear if anyone else in my area (near St.Louis) is having processing issues. I am thinking I am just going to have to switch over to priority shipping only and just eat the cost. It is still usually delayed when going through the Hazelwood sort facility but not like my first class packages are. ARGH!!!

I am sorry that the PO is soooooo stinking slow lately but I promise dipes are mailed and on their way Please feel free to message me as I am planning on contacting my local PO Tuesday and seeing if I can get a more detailed explanation of what is going on.

I am adding an example of what I mean.... This was shipped out Monday, the "estimated delivery date" is today, but it is only updated through the 25th at Hazelwood MO..... Nothing beyond that AT ALL!

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 7850 9140 1064 1178 92
Expected Delivery Date: May 28, 2011
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our HAZELWOOD, MO 63042 facility on May 25, 2011 at 8:23 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Track and Confirm

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, May 25, 2011, 8:23 pm, HAZELWOOD, MO 63042
Bullet Acceptance, May 24, 2011, 5:07 pm, EFFINGHAM, IL 62401
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, May 23, 2011

Sorry to vent.... I am just so frustrated and it stinks when you work so hard to get things out in a timely manner and the PO just fiddle farts around. Anyone use UPS or Fed Ex exclusively for shipping?

Last edited by Growing Baby Green; 05-28-2011 at 06:48 PM.
Growing Baby Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:46 PM   #13
hampyfew
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh those are cute!! Ok, explain WI2 to this AIO mama please. If it helps, DS is 15.5 months old, quite tall, 25lbs and a heavy wetter.
hampyfew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 07:16 PM   #14
cjslater1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We are in KC, but our post seems pretty fast, however anything I get from a home store in Maryland seems to take forever...like two weeks after a shipping notice it will still say processing. If I didn't love their stuff so much I would stop ordering from there. Hope it gets worked out for you.
Old 05-28-2011, 07:17 PM   #15
cjslater1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh I was going to ask if you do custom colors, or only the ones listed? Like light pink, or yellow or something?
Old 05-28-2011, 07:40 PM   #16
Growing Baby Green
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I can do custom colors

I am checking into using the UPS service offered through paypal shipping. I might re-post this in the wahms section to see if any others use UPS vs. USPS and if they are having issues. It is just annoying because both the packages I get and send that do not have to go through the Hazelwood facility are always so much faster Just pm me any questions you have about colors, etc... and thank you for letting me know that it isn't just me who deals with the PO being slow in certain areas
Growing Baby Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 08:04 PM   #17
luvnmyboys
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2muncher
seller
seller

My Mood:

the p.o. seems to be hit or miss. sometimes my packages get to me lightning fast and sometimes really slow. it seems like priority is taking longer lately than first class or parcel. it's bizarre. ups is really, really slow in my experience. the fedex home service is the absolute slowest. i'm sure all the packages will arrive. dc sometimes doesn't list anything until the package arrives.
luvnmyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 08:07 PM   #18
grizzardmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just orded one friday it will be my first ever wool trying it for nightime
Old 05-28-2011, 08:11 PM   #19
7yrslater
Registered Users
seller

Hmm...I am waiting on several things from several places but getting messages that say the same thing--particularly NY. Was supposed to get stuff yesterday but the message isn't updated and I got nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglybunz View Post
I am getting really, really super frustrated with the PO in my area. I have 5 orders I shipped out Monday that the dc# says estimated arrival date is today, May 28th ( which seems awfully long to me anyway) and yet the tracking only shows that they have been "processed through Hazelwood MO" and some aren't even updating as "accepted". I have had nothing but delays and trouble with my po and especially with packages going through the Hazelwood facility. I would love to hear if anyone else in my area (near St.Louis) is having processing issues. I am thinking I am just going to have to switch over to priority shipping only and just eat the cost. It is still usually delayed when going through the Hazelwood sort facility but not like my first class packages are. ARGH!!!

I am sorry that the PO is soooooo stinking slow lately but I promise dipes are mailed and on their way Please feel free to message me as I am planning on contacting my local PO Tuesday and seeing if I can get a more detailed explanation of what is going on.

I am adding an example of what I mean.... This was shipped out Monday, the "estimated delivery date" is today, but it is only updated through the 25th at Hazelwood MO..... Nothing beyond that AT ALL!

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 7850 9140 1064 1178 92
Expected Delivery Date: May 28, 2011
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our HAZELWOOD, MO 63042 facility on May 25, 2011 at 8:23 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Track and Confirm

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, May 25, 2011, 8:23 pm, HAZELWOOD, MO 63042
Bullet Acceptance, May 24, 2011, 5:07 pm, EFFINGHAM, IL 62401
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, May 23, 2011

Sorry to vent.... I am just so frustrated and it stinks when you work so hard to get things out in a timely manner and the PO just fiddle farts around. Anyone use UPS or Fed Ex exclusively for shipping?
7yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote