Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-24-2011, 08:32 PM   #1
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:
for those due at the end of the month..

anyone not really feel preggo yet? aside from a little nausea and bloating, i really don't even feel pregnant. it's sort of making me paranoid! this is the earliest i've ever found out i was pg, so i'm trying not to get worked up over it. anyone else feel the same way??

Advertisement

Old 05-24-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
mrspnut82
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: for those due at the end of the month..

I feel exactly the same way. Found out super early like you, and even though I have 3 healthy kids I can't help but worry.
I really can't wait to go to the doctors but have no insurance right now. I feel like a piggie though, eating all sorts of crap, today I decided I am going to stop pigging out though lol. Other than that ya I feel fine. I never get MS so I'm not expecting that. I have heard that MS starts at like 6 weeks though so maybe that's around the corner lol. I do get nasty heartburn though so I am waiting for that to pop up on me.
I guess at this point I figure if something is going to happen there's no point stressing over it, it will happen no matter what ywim. I definitely can't wait for that first U/S though.
mrspnut82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:33 PM   #3
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

I am due the 16th, so mid month. I don't feel it yet either. My pants are getting a little tight but I can wear them still and MS hasn't started yet. I expect that any day now though.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:35 PM   #4
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yep. Not sure the 2oth counts as the end of the month but it's still surreal. My nipples are a little sore and I get little waves of nausea, but nothing much. So if it wasn't for being so darn tired all the time, I wouldn't be feeling anything much at all.

I've never found out this early either. . .although I know with my ds the m/s didn't kick in till 7wks or so. I'm trying not to be worries, but we all know how hard that is.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:09 PM   #5
eracheld
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I only felt pregnant for like a day and now the only things different are the bloating and how sore and HUGE my breasts are. I'm only a little more tired than normal and almost no nausea

Scentsy team!
eracheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:57 PM   #6
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

oh good, so glad to hear i'm not the only one. i think ms started for me with dd2 between 5 and 6 weeks, so i know it's a little early for that. i am getting a touch of it already- but then sometimes i wonder if it isn't just nerves. ita that if something is going to happen at this point, it's out of my hands anyway. i'm trying to remember to enjoy my boobs being their "normal" size for the little time they have left- i just quit nursing, and i am enjoying being able to fit back into all my nice bras that i wore three years ago. LOL.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:00 PM   #7
MandeeTheGreat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yeah Im in the same boat. I am hugely bloated though and more tired than usual. The biggest thing that makes me go "yepp definitely pregnant" is that I have these crazy mood swings sometimes and go off on DH and then not even a second later I don't know why I reacted that way and I apologize!
MandeeTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:10 PM   #8
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandeeTheGreat View Post
Yeah Im in the same boat. I am hugely bloated though and more tired than usual. The biggest thing that makes me go "yepp definitely pregnant" is that I have these crazy mood swings sometimes and go off on DH and then not even a second later I don't know why I reacted that way and I apologize!
this is one thing i'm doing! i just wigged out on dh because our toddler wouldn't let him put her to sleep, and i really need some time to myself at night after working with 11 2 year olds all day long . of course it wasn't his fault. i had to apologize too . poor guy is in for it!
Old 05-25-2011, 08:15 AM   #9
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I feel bloated and queasy, my stomach feels weird, sort of like heavy or full.
My boobs are still sore but other than these, I feel fine. I am not overly hungry, I am on a fruit trip though, been eating a lot of strawberries and cherries and can't seem to get enough of them, the price of them however is helping me not overdo it..lol
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:39 AM   #10
austinandashlynsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox View Post
I feel bloated and queasy, my stomach feels weird, sort of like heavy or full.
My boobs are still sore but other than these, I feel fine. I am not overly hungry, I am on a fruit trip though, been eating a lot of strawberries and cherries and can't seem to get enough of them, the price of them however is helping me not overdo it..lol
I love cherries and couldn't resist a bag at the grocery store yesterday. I ate a HUGE bowl of them last night, LOL!

Last edited by austinandashlynsmommy; 05-25-2011 at 08:41 AM.
austinandashlynsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote