Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-26-2011, 04:31 PM   #1
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
My Mood:
Tell me all about nb mutts (pics welcome)

Do you like them? How long did they fit? How small did they fit? Did they hold in messes for you well? Absorbency? Pics?

[CENTER]~Shannon~Mama to Addisyn 6.6.10 and Ryan 1.22.12
solarbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:36 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Tell me all about nb mutts (pics welcome)

I like nb mutts, but imo they fitt bigger than the med babyshapes. i dont know if she is making babyshapes anymore. they are pretty absorbent though and prob fit for about 2 months. this is the only pic i have left of my ds in a nb mutt, sorry! http://www.the-cloth-diaper-connecti...ganewborn.html (scroll down some)
Beth - homeschooling, Christ loving mom to Magus '99, Malakai '01, Bastian '07, Jace '09, Step Mom to Seth '95, married to Damon, love of my life!
My last ds is pl'ed!
faiths13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

i LOVED the NB mutts. those and very baby were my favorite. the fit was great, the absorbancy was decent, and they were so cute and seemed like they were very comfy. i dont have any pics on photobucket (maybe on facebook? i will check there).

edit- i didnt see any pics on facebook, but looking caused me to reminisce, i cant believe our babies are almost 1!!! holy crap. im jealous you get to do it again soon!

Last edited by jennym91005; 05-26-2011 at 05:34 PM.
jennym91005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:08 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

They fit my girls pretty much right away. The one was 5lbs and the other was 5lbs 6oz at birth. They are still fitting my one at 2 months while the other one has outgrown them. They both outgrew the absorbancy awhile ago. I either change more frequently or add a folded wipe in to add more absorbancy. I love the fit of them, though.
Tami, mom to Brandon (3/11/03) and Edward (7/10/05) Twin girls, Emma and Ellie (3/29/11), joined our family through adoption
bug2003 is offline   Reply With Quote