Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-28-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
Stefibeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Are pad-folded flats as absorbent as MF?

Sorry, I'm sure this has been answered before, but there is so much flats talk around here lately that I'm not having much luck with the search function!

I triple stuff DS's night dipes (1 MF, 2 hemp), but we're having some ammonia problems. So far it's JUST his night dipes that are having any trouble and I *think* it's the MF inserts that are the problem. I'm thinking maybe using flats instead has the potential to help since they'd be easier to get clean and it's worth a try since they're inexpensive!

So, would it be comparable absorbancy-wise to a MF insert? Also, will it be bulkier than a MF? DS has a lot of junk in the trunk with his nighttime dipes already

Advertisement

Last edited by Stefibeth; 05-28-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Stefibeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #2
Sunny_mama
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Are pad-folded flats as absorbent as MF?

I am ordering some Sunbaby's and want to try flats in them so this interests me too!
Old 05-28-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
Brandy1010
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Are pad-folded flats as absorbent as MF?

I personally find it just as trim and just as absorbent! I've got rid of all my MF and just stuff with flats and infant prefolds! The flats dry SO fast too, so if I'm inneed of a diaper faast, I can count on a flat to be dry in time!
Brandy1010 is offline   Reply With Quote