Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-29-2011, 07:35 AM   #1
BldrArch
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Fabulous February Weekly Chat | 5/29 - 6/4

I can't believe it's going to be June!

How's everyone enjoying their long weekend?

Sent via iPhone using DS Forum (yes, I'm that addicted)

Advertisement

Red Dog | Studio

Cloth Diapers, Layette Sets, Children's wares and more. Handcrafted in Boulder, CO
Etsy | Free US Shipping
Please take my diapering cost survey!
BldrArch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:16 AM   #2
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Fabulous February Weekly Chat | 5/29 - 6/4

I posted my update in the Feb 2012 thread.
Old 05-29-2011, 08:24 AM   #3
BldrArch
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
I think I'm out mamas. I'm ok with it. I had alot of time to think this whole week and I have been pressing on as I was not pregnant anyway - which is NOT like me. I really enjoy preparing, taking belly pics. I was just caught off guard. plus I kept thinking of my littlest baby who really needs her mama, and my milk. she would only be 17 month when baby would be here and that was breaking my heart. w out a baby I see me carrying her in the beco and nursing till shes 2. with a baby I see me missing alot of her milestones cause I am busy w a new baby AND I see her weaned and not being doted on as much and THAT broke my heart :'(

anyway this is what happened: I didnt test last 2 days.
but when I did today, which should be 15dpo the test was barely + by 1 minute. (not normal for me) and although at 15 minutes a very definite positive, its not even as dark as the control by now. my cervix is low and slightly open and I am going #2 often. I think I may see a tad pink/yellow mucus too.
Ive not had nausea or any sore boobs in 2 days, plus dont need to pee as often. whereas 2 days after the +, I had full sore tender boobs. I was also quite tired and now I am full of energy.

here are the tests today
at one minute

3 minutes

12 minutes

with my other pregnancies, the test line would be positive before the pee even hit the control UNLESS its these new tests. I may go get one test from walmart today.

here are the tests from earlier this week. the bottom pink is from Thursday.
oh no! But, does today's test look lighter? It's hard to tell. When I had my chemical last cycle they started getting lighter fast. I hope that's not the case!!

Red Dog | Studio

Cloth Diapers, Layette Sets, Children's wares and more. Handcrafted in Boulder, CO
Etsy | Free US Shipping
Old 05-29-2011, 08:34 AM   #4
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

its the same darkness as 2 days ago. (but it took 25 minutes) I looked back at my last pregnancy and by 13dpo the test was much darker than this.
I'm at peace with it. this would be my 4th miscarriage over 15 yrs.
...I should know more by tonight.

UPDATE: been feeling reallay nauseated since 11am. I took a opk and its as dark as the control but not darker. so I either got a dud this morning or the pink cheapies dont get as dark as the blue cheapies. I did NOT get a walmart test. the nausea alone was my sign

Last edited by homebirthmom; 05-29-2011 at 01:11 PM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:48 AM   #5
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm so sorry homebirthmom. I'm glad you are feeling peace about it, but it's hard nonetheless.
Old 05-29-2011, 12:19 PM   #6
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

homebirthmom

just lots of yard work this weekend, not too much going on today. I am feeling pretty tired though, so I think I am going to try to sneak in a nap.

Last edited by Fitter; 05-29-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Fitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:07 PM   #7
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My sister and her BF have been in town all week, so that's really all we've been doing-- finding things to do with them. It can be challenging to entertain both a toddler and 2 twnety-somethings. And we aren't telling anyone yet, so that's been a little weird. Went for mexican food last night and I wound up being the only one not drinking a margarita, nobody said anything, but I wonder if she knows something is up btw that and the fact that I have been going to bed at 9:30pm. I am just sooooo tired these days.
Old 05-29-2011, 02:14 PM   #8
raggamuffin82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

homebirthmom - Glad to see your update!! Hopefully that test was indeed a dud.
Old 05-29-2011, 02:37 PM   #9
BldrArch
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggamuffin82 View Post
homebirthmom - Glad to see your update!! Hopefully that test was indeed a dud.
Agreed!!

Nothing much going on this weekend for us either. I'm also going to try and sneak a nap in ...soooooo tired. We're heading to a friend's for a BBQ to just chill tonight. Then tomorrow morning we're headed to the Boulder Creek Festival with my mom. Just trying to relax!

Red Dog | Studio

Etsy | Free US Shipping
Old 05-29-2011, 02:48 PM   #10
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Lucinda, my baby and your have the same birthday!! Hmmmmm.....wonder if these babes inside us will be birthday buddies too. That would be funny!
We're just chilling this weekend. BBQ tomorrow. I'm laying down now...was feeling a bit sick after church, and very tired. Hate that. Feel useless. Our 3 kids have been a wreak this weekend so I don't feel like DH has really gotten to enjoy our BFP. He works out of town during the weeks. Its a new transition and will last about a year. So I think the kids are just adjusting to that. Makes it hard though. Hoping the chaos calms down so we can relax in the joy. He was thrilled when he came home to find the crib set up in our room full of NB stuff! We haven't told our kids yet and don't plan to until we are fine with everyone knowing. They don't keep secrets well. Though I'd like to just tell everyone. Its hard to keep the secret when you feel green. We will travel to see DH's sis and our nephew next week. I don't know how i'm going to manage eating snacks constantly and feeling tired without her questioning.
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote