Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-29-2011, 03:56 PM   #11
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Fabulous February Weekly Chat | 5/29 - 6/4

Jenny--our babes are bday buddies! How cool!

Homebirthmom--glad to hear your update!

Advertisement

Old 05-29-2011, 05:34 PM   #12
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Jenny I always feel like everyone notices when I am not drinking, or getting sick. But usually as our family functions there are so many people that i can get away with it, it can be a little tougher with overnight guests or with DH's family, his Mom notices everything She is nice enough to not say anything until we tell her and then she always says that she knew something was up.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:28 PM   #13
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

First I just want to say welcome to all the new mama's! It is so fun to see new BFP's everyday!

Sara- Our weekend has been crazy busy! We are leaving for vacation on Tuesday, and I have been trying to get everything packed/planned, and we have had memorial day stuff, as well my cousins graduation. Busy, busy, makes for a tired mommy

Oh and your hospital sounds fantastic! I wish we had something like that close to where I live. The nearest birth center is 2 hrs away, and the only person I know IRL that uses cloth is my sister, and that's because I converted her

Homebirthmom: So glad to hear that things are looking better. I hope that you are doing ok!

Lucinda: Entertaining family is fun, but can also be exhausting! I hope you were able to get some rest!

Jenny: I love that your DH was so excited! Praying that the transition with his new job goes well for you family and the kids...hopefully they adjust really quickly!

Kelly: I always feel super obvious too...but I think it is more me than anything else.

AFM: Well, we spilled the beans to my parents and DH's parent this weekend They seemed excited, so that was really fun. I hope that everyone has a relaxing long weekend, and that there are some good naps in store for all of us tired ladies

Last edited by ashliemh; 05-29-2011 at 07:45 PM.
ashliemh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:42 AM   #14
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Amen to the good naps, I felt like a new woman after my nap yesterday. Today we have a cookout to go to and I will set up the kiddie pool in the back yard for the kids, but overall a pretty low key day.

------------------
I want to know if you guys will find out the gender of your babes. We will be team green as always, it is always nice to have someone else who is holding out
Old 05-30-2011, 08:00 AM   #15
BldrArch
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitter
I want to know if you guys will find out the gender of your babes. We will be team green as always, it is always nice to have someone else who is holding out
TEAM GREEN all the way!!! We were with DD and it was so much fun!

Sent via iPhone using DS Forum (yes, I'm that addicted)

Red Dog | Studio

Cloth Diapers, Layette Sets, Children's wares and more. Handcrafted in Boulder, CO
Etsy | Free US Shipping
Please take my diapering cost survey!
BldrArch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:02 AM   #16
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think its a lovely secret when just you 2 know. I would want to hold onto that for as long as possible (ok so 8 weeks max) also I would be going green if I had another. the suspence is awesome!

well I'm on a rollercoaster. I'm 16dpo, the test today is even lighter and I did a finger swipe inside and I see pink/yellow mucus. I doubt its implantation. my temp dropped a full point and I am having menstrual like cramps on and off. still nauseated tho- could be nerves?

here are the tests today:
at 5 minutes

at 15 minutes

in person, pg test even lighter than yesterdays and OPK is the same or a tad lighter than control.

Last edited by homebirthmom; 05-30-2011 at 08:14 AM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:30 AM   #17
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
Amen to the good naps, I felt like a new woman after my nap yesterday. Today we have a cookout to go to and I will set up the kiddie pool in the back yard for the kids, but overall a pretty low key day.
Team green here too! We found out with the last two, so I may need you ladies to help me stay strong I really want to be suprised!

Homebirthmom- Lifting up a prayer for you mama
Old 05-30-2011, 09:34 AM   #18
BldrArch
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
I think its a lovely secret when just you 2 know. I would want to hold onto that for as long as possible (ok so 8 weeks max) also I would be going green if I had another. the suspence is awesome!

well I'm on a rollercoaster. I'm 16dpo, the test today is even lighter and I did a finger swipe inside and I see pink/yellow mucus. I doubt its implantation. my temp dropped a full point and I am having menstrual like cramps on and off. still nauseated tho- could be nerves?

here are the tests today:
at 5 minutes

at 15 minutes

in person, pg test even lighter than yesterdays and OPK is the same or a tad lighter than control.
Oh no....my heart is sinking for you...I hope it's a fluke. Not to be debby downer, but I'll just throw out my tests from last cycle:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7603326.html

I hope this is not the case for you.... lots of hugs.

Red Dog | Studio

Cloth Diapers, Layette Sets, Children's wares and more. Handcrafted in Boulder, CO
Etsy | Free US Shipping
Please take my diapering cost survey!
BldrArch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:37 AM   #19
Nickel+3
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
seller

My Mood:
Team green here too!
#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:47 AM   #20
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I don't have the strength to go green! We'll find out at the 20wk u/s assuming baby is cooperating. I have a strong girl feeling this time and I'd rather be able to adjust my thinking if that's wrong. Of course we'd be thrilled either way, but I'm such a planner. . .I just like to know.

homebirthmom--