Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-30-2011, 09:50 AM   #21
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Fabulous February Weekly Chat | 5/29 - 6/4

Team Green here too....as usual. Fitter, looks like you have LOTS of us team green mamas along with you! It'll be so fun to start seeing all these surprises be announced next year!

homebirthmom, I am umfamiliar with those types of test you all do on here so don't know what I'm looking at, but I just wanted to let you know you are in my prayers. Please keep updating us.

Advertisement

zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:49 AM   #22
jeddings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Homebirthmom-I'm doing a traditional surrogacy. I thought about Gestational because it would be easier emotionally but I wanted to go the more natural route. Besides I think of it as an even bigger gift if I'm giving up my own egg to help someone become parents. I consider myself the egg donor and the carrier. If I didn't do the surrogacy then the egg would've just been lost with my period. So yes it's technically my baby but it would never had been if I wasn't doing this for them.

I'm sorry about your tests. Yesterday I had a pink tinge color. I'm going to do a walk in tomorrow. My last pregnancy was a loss and I'm so paranoid of it happening again especially since this is a baby for someone else and I know how painful it will be to them.
I totally understand what you mean about not wanting to miss out on the bonding between you and your youngest. My youngest is 21 months and still nurses ocasionaly. But this morning when she nursed she made me sore because she's forgetting how to latch good. It made me feel kinda sad especially since my other DD I nursed until she was 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kismetbaby View Post
Went for mexican food last night and I wound up being the only one not drinking a margarita, nobody said anything, but I wonder if she knows something is up btw that and the fact that I have been going to bed at 9:30pm. I am just sooooo tired these days.
Not that I'm a heavy drinker or anything but I've missed my evening glass of wine before bed. And I've been so tired too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
I want to know if you guys will find out the gender of your babes. We will be team green as always, it is always nice to have someone else who is holding out
I'm not sure what A&F have in mind. I think it would be exciting to be on team green this time. But whatever they choose. I think it's going to be a girl based off of the days of insemenation and my ovulation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kismetbaby View Post
I don't have the strength to go green!
I'm the same way. As fun as it sounds it's just hard for me!

AFM-Going out to the lake today. I also am leaving for the summer to MD. I'm leaving next Monday. We're taking 5 days to make the trip in car. We are camping at state parks along the way. Hopefully the weather acts right for us. Hope you are all having a good weekend!
jeddings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:36 PM   #23
raggamuffin82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We may stay team green this time. We found out with DS, but DH suggested this time we keep it a surprise since the pregnancy was a surprise. I'm torn! I think it would be a lot of fun to wait, then we would have had both experiences. But I don't know if I can hold out

homebirthmom - I'm praying that the lighter tests are just a fluke!
Old 05-30-2011, 12:42 PM   #24
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

for lots of team green! It will make for a fun time next year.

We have been playing outside all day with the pools and sprinklers. I have to make the kids clean up soon so we can get ready to go to my IL's.

Kelly - have a good trip, it sounds like so much fun!

Homebirthmom - and keeping you in our prayers
Old 05-30-2011, 02:34 PM   #25
Nickel+3
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
seller

My Mood:

homebirthmom - I hope everything turns out ok. please keep us posted. Been thinking about you
#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:05 PM   #26
Nickel+3
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
seller

My Mood:

sorry for the lack of chatting this weekend. I only get to see my DH on the weekends so I have been spending time with him. Hope everyone had a great memorial day

Got a question for you all... and be honest... who is still taking pregnancy tests?
#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:15 PM   #27
BldrArch
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickel+2 View Post
sorry for the lack of chatting this weekend. I only get to see my DH on the weekends so I have been spending time with him. Hope everyone had a great memorial day

Got a question for you all... and be honest... who is still taking pregnancy tests?
I've been taking them every other day since 10DPO...took one yesterday and was debating on whether or not tomorrow. I think if i do tomorrow, it will be the last time...I find it reassuring after last cycle LOL!

Red Dog | Studio

Cloth Diapers, Layette Sets, Children's wares and more. Handcrafted in Boulder, CO
Etsy | Free US Shipping
Please take my diapering cost survey!
BldrArch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:18 PM   #28
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickel+2 View Post
Me! And I'm even a little farther along than most of you guys. . . But after all that ttc I just can't help but love seeing two lines. And of course I'm still a bit nervous about everything. I think I'll stop after next Monday when I get to have my first u/s and hopefully see a heartbeat. Anyway, I'm almost out of ICs. . .I gave away all my better tests, so at least I don't have that temptation!
Old 05-30-2011, 05:58 PM   #29
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

for those of you who are still testing, can you post your progression pics? just lay the old tests out if you can. if you cannot remember each day just give a guestimate of what day post ovu to now. thanks!! I know I took a test at 22dpo with last baby just cause I wanted to see the 2 lines come up one last time

my opk again tonight was even lighter than this morn but by 10 minutes was the same as this morning. just a tad lighter than the control.
O only have one preg test left so I am saving it for tomorrow & will temp too. thats areally good indicator for me. if my temp is any lower than 97.5- I know I am just waiting to bleed. no cramps now. no nausea (had this morning again but so did my 10 month old) no spotting.

again, I'm at peace with this if I am to have a miscarriage. a tad disappointed. I know I want this in the future more vs right now.
its the NOT knowing the is kind of driving me nuts. just when I think, ah yep- I lost it... nothing happens. or the test is still + but light. so I may go in for an ultrasound to rule out ectopic or something else...

had a lovely weekend tho. a fair, planted some flowers, did yard work. ahhh. so nice to get some sun and exercise
Old 05-30-2011, 06:07 PM   #30
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sara, yes your last chart looks like how mine is going. its at a standstill or I'm guessing hcg dropping every so slowly. I just hope it ends quickly vs dragging on. makes me feel bad for the baby if its suffering

I decided I should get a different box of tests tonight at target.

Last edited by homebirthmom; 05-30-2011 at 06:11 PM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote