Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-02-2011, 01:31 PM   #31
CherryPie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else's LO NOT like Disney movies?

Mine like them, but I wish they were into them a lot more than they are. I was a super Disney freak as a kid and I wish my kids followed in my foot steps.

Advertisement

GetSafeScents.com- New Spring/Summer 2014 catalog is out!
Join Scentsy | Scentsy Closeout Section
Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00)
CherryPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:40 PM   #32
PBAki
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylion View Post
My DD likes Japanese animated movies like Ponyo, Howls Moving Castle, and Spirited Away. She also likes Chinese martial arts movies like crouching tiger hidden dragon. I was mad at DH for letting her watch something that seemed so violent to me but is is really pretty arty and DD hasn't tried to imitate it or anything. She has talked about wanting martial arts classes though. She might be disappointed that they don't actually teach her how to fly though.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
I forgot that our DD loves them all. Anything by Hayao Miyazaki; I think we have all his movies.

In fact she loves Totoro so much we bought this gigantic 21" Totoro from eBay. She dragged him around for few days. She also has a little backpack, the Cat Bus plush and few other Totoro items.

Last edited by PBAki; 06-02-2011 at 01:41 PM.
PBAki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:59 PM   #33
Qbit
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBAki View Post
I forgot that our DD loves them all. Anything by Hayao Miyazaki; I think we have all his movies.

In fact she loves Totoro so much we bought this gigantic 21" Totoro from eBay. She dragged him around for few days. She also has a little backpack, the Cat Bus plush and few other Totoro items.

Totoro is sooo great! I can't wait for my DS to see the movie. I know him all too well though and there are parts that would scare him for sure. He's my sensitive little man