Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-31-2011, 11:10 AM   #11
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: is it too early to talk names?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama_Destiny View Post
Well I was thinking I would start looking at baby names yesterday, but after my spotting last night, I think I might wait until after my U/S in July. I'm nervous now!
I can't wait though, I LOVE picking out names!
Stay positive mama

Advertisement

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:30 AM   #12
cutebluebaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I really like the name Cassidy, and have brought it up each time, and each time DH gives it the ax. I like the names Luke and Owen... haven't even thought of girl's names yet, and hopefully I won't have to.

The middle name is going to have to start with E though, which is going to narrow that list down by a LOT!

Fabrics : Fitteds : Inserts : Boy Clothes : Girl Clothes
cutebluebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:45 AM   #13
DoulainAK
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hubby really likes Ethan. I think it's nice, but it's not my favorite. I like Abigail and hubby hates it. And so it begins. We did this last time too, it took forever to settle on names we both liked.
DoulainAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:00 PM   #14
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
So far these are the boy names I like: Jonas, Owen, James (prob be a middle name), and Nolan.

Only girl name so far is Esme.

Those are all very iffy tho...I'm sure our list will change dramatically towards the end of the pregnancy. We tend to wait til after the baby is here so we can see what fits him/her before we really decide on a name.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:15 PM   #15
vittoriosmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I only have a girl name picked out. This pregnancy was a surprise to me but a very sweet one. MY husband didn't want anymore children and I cried myself to sleep for the last 2 years because of that. I thought my heart was just always going to be empty because of this...
Well...since Lily of the Valley is my favorite flower, it was my granfathers too I picked the name Lily. The meaning of this flower is "YOU MADE MY LIFE COMPLETE"
yeah and I am sobbing right now because of how happy I feel about this baby...wether Lily or a boy that I have no name for right now..

Last edited by vittoriosmom; 05-31-2011 at 03:16 PM.
vittoriosmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:14 PM   #16
mmmarmalade
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I kinda have my heart set on Jonah Michael for a boy, and either Amelie or Bethany Julia for a girl. I would LOVE to name a girl Elizabeth Julia, (Elizabeth is my very favorite name, and Julia is my grandmother's name, and I'm VERY close to her, so no matter what it'll be something Julia if it's a girl) but DH's ex's mother is Elizabeth, as is her daughter, so even though we have NO contact with her whatsoever, Elizabeth is out

Marmalade Baby
mmmarmalade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:15 PM   #17
mmmarmalade
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeuhhh View Post
i love hearing peoples baby names! we're thinking maybe samson for a boy, but i'm kind of iffy about that one. i was wondering though if anyone could think of any names that shorten down to luci? we're thinking possibly lucielle (not sure how we'd spell it), but i'm kind of on the fence because it sounds a little grandma-ish to me.

anyone else throwing names around?
How 'bout Lucia?

Marmalade Baby
mmmarmalade is offline   Reply With Quote