Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-30-2011, 09:44 PM   #1
turbogirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Pampered Chef galore (cookbooks, cookware, pitchers, & more)!

I'm clearing out the kitchen to make room for baby stuff and build up some PP to buy that new baby stuff! Hoverers: Pampered Chef, Magic Bullet, Williams-Sonoma, Tupperware, and more!

I am trying to be reasonable on the prices, but if you think I'm off - shoot me a PM and let's see if we can work something out! The worst I can say is no thank you!

-------Magic Bullet----------
Magic Bullet only used a few times. Has extra containers, many still new in wrappers. Will update with pic shortly. $30 (PM with zip so I can check on shipping)

Wow! If you love PC, you will be thrilled with this collection of ELEVEN cookbooks! Already have a couple of these? Give the others as gifts! Retail over $160, selling at a steal for $75! Will consider breaking up lot.

- Kids in the Kitchen (Excellent condition - never used)
- Delightful Desserts (exactly what it says - awesome dessert recipes, excellent condition)
- More Stoneware Sensations (pages 75-82 show some wear)
- Celebrate (back cover is missing) - this one was my favorite!! Awesome for entertaining! Shows some wear.
- Stoneware Sensations (only one that is not spiral bound) 3 pages show wear and have some notes next to the recipes
- Main Dishes (excellent condition)
- All the Best (truly one of the best collections they ever put together. Love the layout of this one. About 4 pages have paperclip creases in the top right corner)
- Stoneware Inspirations - nice collection, plus has a section on cooking for 2, great condition.
- Latin Flavor - latin inspired recipes. Excellent condition - never used
- Cooking for two or More - Great condition, awesome collection
- 29 Minutes to Dinner - Excellent condition - never used

***COOKWARE***
I'm also selling all of my Pampered Chef cookware as we're now going old school with cast iron. I have most all of the Professional Line and two pieces from the Executive line. I also have some coordinating Calphalon pieces too. Here's a link to my post on CL. I was suprised that the shipping isn't too crazy, so PM with your zip and I can give you a quote with the pieces you're interested in.
Here's my CL posting:
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/sear...are&catAbb=sss

Quick stir pitchers - both the smaller one $10 and the family size $12 (or $20 for both).

Racks for large and small stones - $5 each or $8 for both

Gravy Separater - $18

2 Round Cake Pans - $18 (no checkerboard insert)

Instant Read Thermometer (not digital) - $10

Non PC stuff
- Tupperware cups with straw lids - $14 sold
- Williams Sonoma 8" Non-Stick Square Cake Pan - $10
- Pastry cutter with wooden handle - $2 ppd
- Miscellaneous tablecloths - ask me for pics, $5
- Jesus Love Me plastic kids cups (no lids) - FREE with any other item sold

I am working on a total kitchen destash! If there is something else you're looking for, I may be willing to part with it.

Items come from a smoke free, 1 cat friendly home. Check out my other posts for the rest of my destash! I have fitteds, prefolds, covers, AIO/AI2s, pockets, swim diapers, maternity, kitchen, and more! Thanks!

Advertisement

Last edited by turbogirl; 06-20-2011 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Updating with more items!
turbogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:51 PM   #2
turbogirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Pampered Chef cookbooks!

Let me know if you're ISO anything else kitchen gaget related! I need to make space for and have money for baby stuff!!
Old 06-05-2011, 11:08 PM   #3
turbogirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Pampered Chef galore (cookbooks, cookware, pitchers, & more)!

Added more!
Old 06-08-2011, 09:09 AM   #4
momnixon
Registered Users
seller

Hi, interested in Tupperware cups and tablecloths... more info? What size are the tupperware cups?
I'm an accidental hippie who loves BFing, CDing, Milkshakes, and Jesus.
momnixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:35 PM   #5
turbogirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Updated for sold and new pic links!
Old 06-20-2011, 03:15 AM   #6
turbogirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

bump! More items added! Magic Bullet!
Old 06-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #7
crystalanne79
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would love to trade my mama cloth for your magic bullet if you don't mind shipping to Canada. Maybe your gift cards too depending on what you have. Please pm me if you are interested.

Last edited by crystalanne79; 06-29-2011 at 06:58 PM.
crystalanne79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:39 PM   #8
turbogirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bump!