Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-06-2011, 06:46 AM   #1
angel0123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Chat june 6

Qotd: what is your newest craving?

Advertisement

Old 06-06-2011, 07:20 AM   #2
malaynasmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat june 6

Good morning

AOTD: I don't have any cravings right now!

My girls stayed the night with my parents last night so it's just DS and me this morning. My house is so quiet and CLEAN lol.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:26 AM   #3
hilaryisinked
Registered Users
seller
seller

cheeseburgers
hilaryisinked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:36 AM   #4
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

AOTD: Hmmm....I dunno if I've had ONE I crave different things CONSTANTLY - I will crave something go to the fridge for it and by the time I get there what I wanted makes my stomach churn lol

I saw the baby today - I had to take my 1 and 3 year old with me - my 3 year old now thinks I am not carrying a baby, but instead a frog
Old 06-06-2011, 07:56 AM   #5
Sabriel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeCo7707 View Post
I saw the baby today - I had to take my 1 and 3 year old with me - my 3 year old now thinks I am not carrying a baby, but instead a frog

AOTD: Nothing, food is gross.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:04 AM   #6
MrsJordan85
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

AOTD- Taco Bell, which is usually GROSS to me. So that is super weird. Every time I drive past one it just sounds so good. Maybe I will talk DH into it one night this week

AFM- After a CRAZY busy weekend I plan to stay home today. The kids are in pretty good moods this morning so that's excellent. They are playing together pretty well It's so fun when they do that! I filled up the new baby pool that I got last week and have it out in the sun to warm the water a little. The hose water was frigid so I hope it gets a few degrees warmer quickly. I got the house vacuumed and picked up a little so that makes me feel better about life Going to try to get some laundry done and I think I need to wash some dipes today too. Everyone have a great day!

Oh, and I am feeling a lot better. I have had some waves of nausea and threw up once on Saturday but other than that I am hoping the morning sickness is about done!
Old 06-06-2011, 08:37 AM   #7
CheapskateKate
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Aotd: it is different all the time. Last night it was tacos, today I want biscuits and gravy!

Last night was horrible. Ds was up every 1.5-2 hours, and even though dh and I have an arrangement that he takes care of the oldest at night since I get up with the baby, (dd gets passed over to him when i am 8 months along) I was still up every time to give medicine or make sure then sheets were clean. I am exhausted and by myself with then kids today. I took dh to work so i could have the car to take ds to the dr. After we got home from dropping off at work, we have spent large portion of our time in the bathroom. Dds symptoms last night must have been a fluke because she is fine today, which I am grateful for. Both kids are sleeping right now and I should be doing housework. I am taking ds in to the dr at 11:15. I am worried about dehydration. He is not taking in hardly any fluids and nothing is staying in him.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum
Old 06-06-2011, 09:37 AM   #8
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller

Aotd: nothing currently.

Second appointment was today. Heartbeat was 170. It was 127 at 7 weeks. He said baby must have liked breakfast!
Intelligender said boy this morning.
HeatherM0529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:54 AM   #9
TwinKristi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

AOTD: Mine changes from day to day, hour to hour. Sometimes I'll just want to taste something in my mouth, it's weird. Like last night I really wanted taco meat with sour cream. Pizza Hut cheese lovers pan crust pizza sounded so good last night after not being able to eat much, but our Pizza Hut closed and Little Caesars went in. Dh wanted Round Table which is a lot more $$ so I ended up ordering that but it wasn't as good as what I was thinking. I ate a piece plus a couple bites of another piece and blech...

Heather- Good luck at your appt today!! eta- you posted while I was posting! YAY!! HB says girl but IG says boy for me too! LOL

Meredith- Awww, how cute! They do kinda look like froggies in there huh?

Kate- Glad DD seems fine! Hope DS isn't too horribly dehydrated. They always told me to try 2 Tbsp of a clear fluid at a time when they're sick like that and not keeping fluids in. Is he vomiting or mainly diarrhea? Hope you get a nap today or something.

AFM- Just trying to get through the day. Had horrible insomnia last night. Could not sleep AT ALL! I finally took a Benadryl at like 1:30am to try and get some sleep. Woke up at 8ish when dh left for work and feel ok. Trying to snack on some frozen peaches, one of my fav pregnancy snacks. LOL Have to deliver all my Tupperware today as I never did it last week. I don't have enough bags for everything so I'm gonna have to give away my reusable Whole Foods ones. Ugh... not cool! I don't have ANY paper or plastic bags as I recycled them all last weekend when we cleaned the garage/office. Doh! My dr appt tomorrow and nuchal translucency scan is Wed. Baseball practice tonight and game tomorrow for DS2. The twins b-day is Wed and I'm trying to figure out what to do... dh said we could take them to an amusement park Thurs since we have 2 free passes and 4 discount passes but the free ones aren't good till the end of the month and I was planning on using them at the end of July when my dad takes the 3 oldest to Disneyland and San Diego to see some family. I don't know if he's 100% on doing that but that was the plan. I am still kind of in shock and don't know up from down. I'm trying to pull myself together today since dh is gone at work and I can just do my thing with the kids. Probably need to hit the store at some point, we're down to 2 baskets of strawberries and a canteloupe which I'm not even sure of it's status. LOL That could all be gone by lunch! Also need to plan meals for the week and try to keep some normalcy to my life right now.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:22 AM   #10
malaynasmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ugh I need to vent. I am so extremely ticked off at our health insurance company! We pay a lot of money for this insurance and we RARELY use it. We are not big on going to the doctor unless its an emergency. Well I got a statement in the mail today from the insurance company denying coverage for when DH was admitted to the hospital last month because we didn't have it pre-authorized for hm to be admitted! Are you freaking kidding me??????? Since when do you have to call your insurance company in emergency situations to ask if it's ok to be admitted to the hospital??? I am livid right now. I called the insurance company and they are being jerks of course saying it is in my policy and our responsibility. WOW. Well then they need to have it printed in their freaking insurance cards or something. UGH. Waiting on a call back from the hospital to see if they got it pre-authorized.