Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-02-2011, 01:11 PM   #1
cadelucia3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Best swim dipe

Tell me your favorite and why!!

Advertisement

Christina, SAHM to Isabelle(4/13/03) Gabrielle(8/5/05) Domenico(4/3/08) and baby Noelle(3/17/10). I am a breast-feeding sham to the 4 most amazing kiddos: Belle, Brie, Nico and Noelle. I have been married to my retired Marine Domenic who is my best friend since 12/28/01, we are currently enjoying life in Michigan after many years of traveling with the Marines.
cadelucia3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:49 PM   #2
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Best swim dipe

I love the Imse Vimse. They pull up and down just like underwear, but have snaps on one side in case of "accidents". The fit nice and trim, are not bulky or balloony and work great.

I have also used a few other brands, but the worst for us so far is Tuga brand. It was so tight in the legs that even going up 2 extra sizes I could hardly get it on his legs but by that time the waist was too big. Tt left deep red marks just after a few minutes. If you have a skinny thighed baby they would probably work great though.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:08 PM   #3
elkay724
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My faves are Turtle Soup. First off, they're made by a super sweet Mama, Cortney. She's a joy to work with. She uses the proceeds of her work to fund her children's medical needs. Both of her youngest kids have been diagnosed this year with brain disorders. Her 6 year old son will undergo brain surgery in a few weeks. Ok, that was a long explanation, but I like to support the WAHMs and especially one who is trying to support her children's medical conditions.
Otherwise....The fabric selection is amazing....I have to pry my eyes away to avoid overspending, lol. Prices are great, and the savings over sposie swim dipes is amazing. I used them exclusively for my 2 in dipes last summer. They're available in a bunch of different sizes and styles.
elkay724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:09 PM   #4
elkay724
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My faves are Turtle Soup. First off, they're made by a super sweet Mama, Cortney. She's a joy to work with. She uses the proceeds of her work to fund her children's medical needs. Both of her youngest kids have been diagnosed this year with brain disorders. Her 6 year old son will undergo brain surgery in a few weeks. Ok, that was a long explanation, but I like to support the WAHMs and especially one who is trying to support her children's medical conditions.
Otherwise....The fabric selection is amazing....I have to pry my eyes away to avoid overspending, lol. Prices are great, and the savings over sposie swim dipes is amazing. I used them exclusively for my 2 in dipes last summer. They're available in a bunch of different sizes and styles.
elkay724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:41 PM   #5
cadelucia3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ok thanks ladies I'll check both out!!!!
Christina, SAHM to Isabelle(4/13/03) Gabrielle(8/5/05) Domenico(4/3/08) and baby Noelle(3/17/10). I am a breast-feeding sham to the 4 most amazing kiddos: Belle, Brie, Nico and Noelle. I have been married to my retired Marine Domenic who is my best friend since 12/28/01, we are currently enjoying life in Michigan after many years of traveling with the Marines.
cadelucia3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:08 PM   #6
mlhmrsdds
Registered
seller

My Mood:

the charlie banana one is really nice, it has a drawstring waist and a little absorbant strip to absorb pre-pool accidents.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:13 PM   #7
nebmama
Registered Users

My Mood:

I also love Imse Vimse but I think they might run a little small. Bummis Swimmis are also nice. I like that you can adjust the waist size because they are velcro.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:32 PM   #8
nebraskamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love the Monkey Doodlez. They have nice wide elastic around the waist and legs, so no red marks. The PUL is nice and stretchy too. We are using the same one as last year since DD fit it at 20 lbs and now at 26 lbs! I got mine from Nicki's Diapers.
nebraskamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:09 PM   #9
little hoot
Registered Users
seller

I found a few swimsuits at a consignment sale for DD and only one has a diaper sewn into the suit. Has anyone used iPlay? It's the only brand available locally at my CD store. I have enough time to order online before next weekend so I have considered the Monkey Doodlez or Charlie Banana. Can anyone compare these? Is the Monkey Doodlez blowfish pattern cute in person? I'm leaning toward ordering that one.

Trying out swagbucks.
little hoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:25 PM   #10
jdchic3
Registered Users

My Mood:

Where can you find the Turtle Soup ones?
jdchic3 is offline   Reply With Quote