Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-03-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
FulHouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
For experienced Ragababe stalkers

At the end of next week, Ragababe will open with a few colors and prints to sell. On FB they say they will sell out in 10 minutes probably. What is a good strategy to get the maximum allowed 6 diapers for my NB stash?

Each color or print is its own separate page / link. Do I have to get all 6 in the same color in order to maximize my chances of getting 6? Or have tabs open in different colors?

When do you for sure "own" the dipes, when they are in your cart, or only once your payment is through?

Thanks for any tips for this newb.

Advertisement

FulHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #2
FulHouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: For experienced Ragababe stalkers

Just a li'l bump.
FulHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #3
ashley84
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 06-03-2011, 02:07 PM   #4
sdsalyer
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would love to know the answer. I'll be right there with you
Old 06-03-2011, 02:15 PM   #5
carleyann'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
From what I've read(no personal experience) you have to have each window open if you want different colors. And they can be taken out of your cart if someone checks out faster! I would think if you wanted all six to go with all one color in order to get the amount you want plus check out before someone else does. Seems the least nerve racking!!!! Tge FB page may be the best place to get the answer!!

carleyann'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:20 PM   #6
mommacissy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think you are only allowed three of each color/print...beyond that I'm not sure how it's going to work...but I'd love to know too! I'm hoping to get at least one...
mommacissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:29 PM   #7
janaflower
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would like to know more about it too. I would like to get a 2-step and AIO to test out since everyone seems to love them!
janaflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:36 PM   #8
cmaniezzz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Good question... It's so nerve racking. i don't have much of online time lately.. hope I don't miss them..

Knita's Knitting YYMN/MYMN custom
Like myFacebook page to win free YYMN
cmaniezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:42 PM   #9
seacat
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by FulHouse View Post
At the end of next week, Ragababe will open with a few colors and prints to sell. On FB they say they will sell out in 10 minutes probably. What is a good strategy to get the maximum allowed 6 diapers for my NB stash?

Each color or print is its own separate page / link. Do I have to get all 6 in the same color in order to maximize my chances of getting 6? Or have tabs open in different colors?

When do you for sure "own" the dipes, when they are in your cart, or only once your payment is through?

Thanks for any tips for this newb.
I scored big time at the last opening, but it looks like this one is a bit different then the last so, I'm not sure of her rules this go round. Here is what I did last time. I had a post-it that had my order on it so, I knew exactly what I wanted. Avoid the prints, they go fast and the server hangs on them. Then, have the website open and ready to go and refresh immediately after the time hits. Go fast - should be easy because you already know what you want - and then get the heck out. If I was you I would limit my color choices to three and get two of each that should give you enough time to get through the checkout. You don't actually "own" the diapers until you checkout and pay. Dipes can be removed from your cart at anytime until you pay. I got through on the first try and had time to go back and get one print dipe. Good luck! It's also a lot of fun.
seacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:50 PM   #10
mommacissy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacat View Post
I scored big time at the last opening, but it looks like this one is a bit different then the last so, I'm not sure of her rules this go round. Here is what I did last time. I had a post-it that had my order on it so, I knew exactly what I wanted. Avoid the prints, they go fast and the server hangs on them. Then, have the website open and ready to go and refresh immediately after the time hits. Go fast - should be easy because you already know what you want - and then get the heck out. If I was you I would limit my color choices to three and get two of each that should give you enough time to get through the checkout. You don't actually "own" the diapers until you checkout and pay. Dipes can be removed from your cart at anytime until you pay. I got through on the first try and had time to go back and get one print dipe. Good luck! It's also a lot of fun.
Wow I hope I'm as lucky as you were! I do have pretty fast internet...

So do you have to checkout each time you add something new to your cart? Or do you add it all from separate windows and then checkout? I really would be thrilled to just get one, but I might try for two if I think I can swing it...
mommacissy is offline   Reply With Quote