Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-05-2011, 02:39 PM   #11
FulHouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: For experienced Ragababe stalkers

Thank you so much!!! It's gonna be nervewracking. And probably early in the morning PST so I will not be at my best!!!

I would like to be able to get 6 AIOs. But here's my problem: what they will be selling is mostly BOY colors. I am having my first girl (after 3 boys so feeling like going girly). They will have Hero, Cube, Daisy, and Aqua. And now I find out that the Daisy doesn't come in NB size!!!! I was so hoping to get the max on those (3). I am sure my baby will be small.

Arghh. Cube is WAY too boyish. Hero - I could see having ONE maybe - it's also very boy to me. And the only color in their solid collection that looks TOTAL BOY is of course aqua. Sigh. I will go for 3 aqua, and see if I can snag a hero, but MAN, people expecting a newborn girl are SCREWED at this stocking/stalking!

My babe isn't due til August so I will have a chance to get more at later stalkings, I guess. Ragababe, please consider NB girls too!

(The reason I read only at the FB page and don't post is because plenty of FB friends don't even know I am pg and I don't feel like announcing anything until after her birth.) But I know there are other Rag fans here on this site.

Advertisement

FulHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:50 PM   #12
rescueremedies
Banned

The last 2 times it was done at 2pm cst I practiced going through the site, and had hubby practice and was on back up if I couldn't get on the computer. Fast Internet is key. I checked out at 2:03. Got 4 aios and a 2 step. I did not do separate windows, just went through really fast. Create a log in now, and log in 10 min prior to opening then keep refreshing every 2 min or so until it is open. You can do it
rescueremedies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #13
FulHouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow, you scored! OK, so it won't be at some crazy early hour, I hope. They probably want the ragababe servers manned well, so the middle of the day is better.

I have a login now, so that is covered. We also have FIOS which is pretty fast internet. Thanks!
Old 06-05-2011, 03:56 PM   #14
seacat
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommacissy View Post
Wow I hope I'm as lucky as you were! I do have pretty fast internet...

So do you have to checkout each time you add something new to your cart? Or do you add it all from separate windows and then checkout? I really would be thrilled to just get one, but I might try for two if I think I can swing it...
It's the latter you just check out once. Good luck! And no it won't be at some crazy early hour Joy is really fair and will let everyone know.
seacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:19 PM   #15
mommacissy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I think I can swing it! I'm only going to go for one this time I think, and I already have a login set up and we have fast Internet. One more question...can I use paypal or do I have to have my credit card ready to go? If I do I'll have to practice typing the number in really fast...
Old 06-07-2011, 12:10 AM   #16
FulHouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

They definitely take paypal.

The stocking will happen on this coming Saturday. They haven't said the time yet. Yikes!
Old 06-07-2011, 09:34 AM   #17
mommacissy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FulHouse View Post
They definitely take paypal.

The stocking will happen on this coming Saturday. They haven't said the time yet. Yikes!
Yay! I saw that too!!
Old 06-08-2011, 03:13 PM   #18
FulHouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OK, the stocking will be at 8 am PST, 11 am EST, this coming Saturday. They have all the dipes listed on the Ragababe website that they will have. As well as what will be available at all the next stockings.

I am really bummed that they do not make many AIOs in size XS (NB), and never the cute girly patterns. Oh well.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #19
Beesgirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would love to try one of the NB diapers but don't have the patience or desire to try this hard . Good luck to you!

Kate, mama to
Miles (2.11.06), Levi (6.24.09) and Isaac (9.25.11)
Beesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote