Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-03-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
mamasab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Talk me down!

All I can think about is going to Sonic and getting cheese fries, a corn dog, and a double stuffed Oreo blast. If my DH hadn't taken the van to work, I would have piled the kids in the car and gone for lunch.

How strange is it that I only want Sonic food when I'm pregnant? The last time I had cheese fries was a when I was pregnant with my DS! I wish I were like some of you ladies who just crave fruit, lol. All I want are foods high in carbs, protien, or fat! Oh well. I had eggs with cheese for lunch...that's much better than fries.

Then I downed a bag of animal crackers

Advertisement

mamasab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:13 PM   #2
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ugh I wish sonic sounded good to me! Nothing sounds good!

My mom brought me some crackers and hummus for lunch and that was pretty good. I usually like whatever it is AFTER I gag down the first few bites but the problem is nothing sounds good.

I just ate my first bellybar tho and that was quite yummy. I can't wait to get past this icky first trimester!
Old 06-03-2011, 02:07 PM   #3
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Talk me down!

Oreo blast is AMZING dh got one recently and I stole half of it it's really good. Ice cream (which I normally don't care for I kid you not) always makes my ms feel less for those few minutes.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:08 PM   #4
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm right there with you! I want fatty foods! LOL! I went to Sonic a couple days ago and got a Med. Tater Tots w/ cheese & green chilli's, and ranch for dipping. OMG! SOOOO good, and the first time in a while that I ate something that actually made me feel happy and full, lol! I want MORE! I used to sneak off there after my dr appt.'s and such when I was preggo w/ DS and get a large size tots w/ cheese & green chilli's. YUMMMY! Haha!
Mama_Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:12 PM   #5
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbi_n_nadia View Post

My mom brought me some crackers and hummus for lunch and that was pretty good. I usually like whatever it is AFTER I gag down the first few bites but the problem is nothing sounds good.

I just ate my first bellybar tho and that was quite yummy. I can't wait to get past this icky first trimester!
And ontop of that it is SOOO hot here so once i walk outside i feel all over again.
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:51 PM   #6
foxygoober
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ewww I always wind up craving their chili dogs though.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:53 PM   #7
mamasab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbi_n_nadia View Post

I'm sorry you're feeling so icky My nausea just kicked in last night! I've been feeling pretty crummy as the day has gone on. At this point I know that for the next few weeks I will only want carbs and ice cream, lol. I've already decided that the corndog is OUT
mamasab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:03 PM   #8
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I stay away from fast food, although I have to admit to stopping for McDonalds shakes last time I was pg. (I ate a lot of ice cream last time!) So far, I've avoided that, although all I've eaten so far today has been a bagel and a half with cream cheese and then a grilled cheese for lunch. . .um, I guess I'm craving bread and cheese! LOL I need to eat some vegetables quick before i feel to guilty!
Old 06-03-2011, 04:08 PM   #9
Christylkeller
Registered Users

My Mood:

With my middle pregnancy I craved McD's cheeseburgers and fried followed by a coke... I would eat that 4 to 5 times a week in my first trimester when I normally eat there 4-5 times a year. It was so weird, but I was super sick and it is what sounded and tasted good! This time I want ice cream and turkey pepperoni, but NOT together!

Homeschooling mom to A- '01, M- '05, E- '08 and G born 3/5/13 VBA3C

Always missing my 17 weeker E 7/25/11
Christylkeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:01 PM   #10
treegirl75
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christylkeller
With my middle pregnancy I craved McD's cheeseburgers and fried followed by a coke... I would eat that 4 to 5 times a week in my first trimester when I normally eat there 4-5 times a year. It was so weird, but I was super sick and it is what sounded and tasted good! This time I want ice cream and turkey pepperoni, but NOT together!
This was me with my last pregnancy! Well, minus the ice cream and turkey pepperoni, lol. So far this time, just the thought of food in general makes me sick so far.

Sent from my iPhone that has a mind of its own