Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-03-2011, 05:13 PM   #11
MDever
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Talk me down!

SONIC BREAKFAST BURRITO!!!!

Advertisement

Old 06-03-2011, 06:48 PM   #12
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

omg! all i want to eat is junk food now. i started off craving fruit and healthy stuff- now that the nausea has really kicked up, all i want is comfort food. pot pie, mashed potatoes with gravy, meatloaf, green beans- it's like all thanksgiving all the time here! i think it's the sodium. dh is going to die when he sees the groceries i ordered for next week! a huge box of potato flakes and a giant jar of gravy, LOL. nothing else sounds appealing though. the only time i don't feel nauseated is right after i eat for maybe an hour. blegh. oh no, now i am dying for green bean casserole. aaah!
Old 06-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #13
lovermuffin
Registered Users
seller

I have been half and half. This morning i woke up and had to have a McDonalds McGriddle and hashbrown with orange juice. but I didn't just want one of eat. I had my husband get me two sandwiches and two hashbrowns. It was soooo good. Then for lunch all I wanted as some veggies and for dinner all i wanted was some sweet potatoes and other veggies and honeydew. It was sooo goood too. and now! I want CHILI CHEESE FRIES!!!! Ahhhhh. I think I am going to have to head out on a journey to find the nearest place with chili cheese fries. We had a Sonic down the street but they closed it and the next closest is across town about 20 minutes.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:55 AM   #14
sasra_nu
Registered Users
seller

About the only thing that sounds good to me is eating out - food I don't have to prepare. Sadly, we don't have a Sonic around here. Nor do we have the $ for me to be eating out every day. I have gotten fast food a few times - REALLY trying to keep it to a minimum. Moderation is key, right?
sasra_nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:02 PM   #15
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

i had a marie calenders meatloaf meal this morning for breakfast. this is a new low for me. LOL. now i want sugary cereal! we are supposed to bbq tonight, and i'm thinking i may just have dh grill me up some veggies to counteract some of this junk food.
Old 06-04-2011, 12:30 PM   #16
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christylkeller View Post
With my middle pregnancy I craved McD's cheeseburgers and fried followed by a coke... I would eat that 4 to 5 times a week in my first trimester when I normally eat there 4-5 times a year. It was so weird, but I was super sick and it is what sounded and tasted good! This time I want ice cream and turkey pepperoni, but NOT together!

With my first pregnancy, I ate at Mc D's 4-5 times a week, too. I could NOT get enough of the Green Chili Cheese Burgers(or their FRIES ) that had available in '03, lol! Yes, I love green chili's!! LOL!

Then we would also buy roasted green chili's whole, and half them, cover them in cheese and put them in the oven. OMG!

Ok, enough of me wanting to sneak off to Sonic and McD's! I'm off to make Pumpkin Spice pancakes for lunch mmmm! It never fails that I crave Pumpkin everything when I'm preggo too. I can't wait for Nov. to roll around, so I can get a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard from DQ...ahhhhh!
Mama_Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #17
treegirl75
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Omg! I crave pumpkin everything too! At least I did last time, we'll see this time. Oh man, now I want a pumpkin pie blizzard!

Sent from my iPhone that has a mind of its own
Old 06-06-2011, 10:09 AM   #18
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ok so um I guess the cravings have started...I just got a bacon egg and cheese toaster with pickles from sonic.