Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-17-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
cassondruh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Exclamation LOTS of cloth diapers - fitteds, pockets, inserts, covers *PRICES REDUCED*

I have a whole bunch of cloth diapers that I'd like to sell. I've divided these cloth diapers up into smaller lots by type and size so hopefully they will be easier to sell. I'll try to describe these as best as I can but if you have questions or need better pictures please respond to this posting and ask questions or PM me - I'm happy to answer. I wash with All free & clear but my water doesn't get very hot so I do recommend you wash these a couple times with your method of washing. My house is cat and dog friendly, and no smoking in the house. If you live near Eugene Oregon feel free to PM me and we can arrange a local pickup

FITTED DIAPERS:

3 Fitted diapers pictured: strawberry print (Roo-Bugs brand), yellow serging and blue snaps (***SOLD***goodmama brand), and white with seagull print (SOS diapers brand). These are supposed to fit babies from birth until they are about 35 lbs because the diapers adjust to different sizes and shapes throughout baby's growth (with the exception of the SOS diaper which goes up to 25 lbs to my knowledge - please correct me if i'm wrong!).
ALL have elastics that are in excellent condition with lots of life in them. Very faint staining on inserts, if any staining at all. The SOS diaper does not have an insert included. The goodmama and the Roo-Bugs diaper have snap in inserts that make washing and drying easier and both are made with organic cotton and bamboo velour cloth. These fitteds do require a water-proof cover, but are very absorbent without a water proof cover if you and baby are just hanging out at home. I am asking $20PPD for the two remaining diapers - seagulls SOS dipe and strawberry Roo-Bugs dipe (shipping included in that price)

POCKET DIAPERS:

All pocket diapers in these lots have been used very rarely over a period of 6 months and still look like new. The inserts that came with all of these pocket diapers were never used (only washed a couple times because I thought I'd prep them for use but never used them). I just folded up some prefold diapers and used these pocket diapers as if they were covers. I never used bleach on the pocket diapers, and the only times I dried these in the dryer was on low so they do have a LOT of elastic life left in them and the PUL (poly urethane laminate or waterproofing) is in excellent condition with NO cracks or peeling away from the outer cloth.

Pocket diapers pictured: There are SIXFOUR REMAINING smartipants brand pocket diapers with SIXFOUR REMAINING microfiber inserts (microfiber should never be placed directly on baby's skin because it is so absorbent it will literally dry out baby's skin and cause nasty skin irritation). Six pastel colors (yellow, green, blue, aqua, lavender, & white), all of these look brand new because they were rarely used (maybe 2x each diaper tops) and the inserts were prepped but never used. About smartipants pocket diapers, "Smart for your baby: Smartipants™ diapers feature our Leak-Guard Technology, keeping moisture contained, and your baby dry. Our diapers are made with “breathable” fibers and are free from any chemicals or irritants. Smartipants™ reusable diapers are designed to grow with your baby from newborn to toddler, babies 7lbs - 35lbs" (from the smartipants website). I am asking $48PPD for all 4 remaining diapers (shipping included in that price) which I think is a really great deal considering these retail almost fifteen dollars per diaper.

COVERS:

And finally I have 2 MEDIUM-LONG sized Wiggle Worm Bottoms covers, ***SOLD MARPAT digital woodland print diaper.*** About WWB diapers: MEDIUM LONG weight: 20-30 pounds rise*: 19 inches waist: 16-22 inches crotch width: 4.5 inches
The WWB diaper covers are waterproof with black and orange minky outers. They are super soft/fuzzy!! The MARPAT diaper is similar in size to the WWB diapers so I included it in this lot of three covers. The MARPAT diaper was only used a handful of times so it is still in awesome condition. All elastics are in great shape with lots of life left in them! Great stretch to them. I love these diaper covers! The WWB covers retail $11+/ea cover. I am asking $15PPD for the remaining 2 WWB diapers which I think is an extremely great price for the quality of these diapers and the fabrics used!

----------------------------------------------------------
SOLD ITEMS:

***Sold to 2 different mamas; 6 dipes to one mama and 10 dipes to another momma***

Pocket diapers pictured: Only a couple diapers are pictured here but the lot contains 16 Kawaii snap minky diapers (blue label) in 2 different prints: pink hearts on white, and leopard print. There are 10 with hearts and 6 with leopard print. The minky still looks new and is super soft/fuzzy on all of these diapers. Each diaper comes with 2 super absorbent microfiber inserts so there are a total of 32 inserts (all inserts have been prepped but not used). No staining, lots of life left in the elastics, no missing or broken snaps, overall my favorite diaper.
About Kawaii pocket diapers: "Fits 8-44 lbs! Outer made from 2 layers of super soft minky fabric, which is both waterproof and breathable. Inner layer made from high quality micro fleece, which wicks moisture away from baby's skin and keeps baby's bottom dry. 3 rows of snaps on the outer layer transform the diaper to fit size small, medium, and large (approximately 8 - 44 lbs). Includes TWO highly absorbent microfiber inserts. Use one for day and two for night!" (from sweetbottomsbaby website). I am asking $130PPD for all sixteen diapers and thirty-two inserts, which I think is a great deal because these retail around eleven dollars per diaper.

***SOLD***

5 Fitted diapers pictured: all Little Fancy Pants brand diapers in this lot are made with organic cotton and bamboo velour. Cool prints that would look stylish on boys or girls! These are supposed to fit babies from birth until they are about 35 lbs because the diapers adjust to different sizes and shapes throughout baby's growth. All have snap in inserts with very faint staining if any at all. These have been bleached prior to listing, though I do not recommend bleaching these regularly because they have elastics and bleach will make the elastics weaker faster. I didn't use any of the fitteds very often for my twins, so they all have a lot of life left in the elastics and they all still look really new (the velour is still super soft!). I am asking $48PPD for this lot (shipping included in that price).

INSERTS:
***SOLD INSERTS***
These 21 inserts were hand made by me, and are made with eco-sustainable fabrics like organic cotton, hemp, and bamboo. Most are made with very soft organic cotton and bamboo velour, but some contain baby terrycloth (bamboo & organic cotton blend). All vary in size/length/thickness and probably look irregular as I did not use a pattern, just used my sewing machine and "winged it." Most have been dyed, but washed multiple times since then so these should not stain or bleed colors onto other diapers you wash them with. These work well in pocket diapers, or used as doublers with baby's other diapers. Some of these have slight staining which can easily be fixed by line hanging them in the sunshine. These fabrics are very soft and absorbent (especially the bamboo fabrics). I bought the fabrics from various vendors, and these fabrics vary from $10/yard to $16/yard. I am asking $25PPD (shipping included) for all twenty-one inserts here, which is a pretty great deal considering the cost of the fabrics alone!

Advertisement

Last edited by cassondruh; 06-10-2011 at 04:05 PM.
cassondruh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:34 PM   #2
dancefrog1
Registered Users
seller

Re: LOTS of cloth diapers - fitteds, pockets, inserts, prefolds, covers

pm'ed you
dancefrog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:53 PM   #3
cassondruh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: LOTS of cloth diapers - fitteds, pockets, inserts, covers - $25PPD and up

I still have some lovely diapers up for grabs, but the Kawaii diapers are gone now! Thanks ladies
Old 05-20-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
cassondruh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 06-03-2011, 08:46 PM   #5
cassondruh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 06-04-2011, 07:01 PM   #6
cassondruh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: LOTS of cloth diapers - fitteds, pockets, inserts, covers *PRICES REDUCED*

bump
Old 06-06-2011, 12:25 PM   #7
cassondruh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 06-06-2011, 01:23 PM   #8
cassondruh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sold GM diaper, and sold lavender and white smartipants. I'm open to reasonable offers on all dipes left
Old 06-06-2011, 08:12 PM   #9
cassondruh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 06-07-2011, 07:00 AM   #10
ctopinka
Registered Users

I am interested in all your inserts. please pm me if I you don't get a pm from me. i am new. thanks.
ctopinka is offline   Reply With Quote