Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-23-2011, 09:06 PM   #11
luvmybec1234
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Do you have any more of the lavender and olive oil ones? Switching to cloth wipes and need a solution. Due w number 4 In about 6 weeks.

Advertisement

Lisa Marie(7/24/88)wife(9/2/05) to Benjamin David (12/25/84), mother to Benjamin Edward(3/8/06)silly boy, and Nevaeh Elizabeth(8/27/07)the terror on 2 legs, miss Samantha Ashlyn(09/24/09) UC baby #1 and introducing Sean Alexander(8/11/11) born at home, unassisted, in the water, caught by momma.
luvmybec1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:04 AM   #12
cassondruh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 8 pouches of Booty Cubes wipe solution cubes left - discounted & price reduction!

luvmybec1234, I will work on making more cubes here on one of my days off! That is hands down the most popular cube scent/blend I make so that will be my first batch
cassondruh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:36 PM   #13
cassondruh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 8 pouches of Booty Cubes wipe solution cubes left - discounted & price reduction!

bump
Old 06-29-2011, 03:34 AM   #14
liljuanton
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi,

My name is Juan I'm brand new to the forum and my wife and I are CD'ing our first DD (3 week old) with Rumparooz since she got home and naturally its time to move to cloth wipes and booty cubes. We would love to purchase your Lavender+Chamomile+TTO blend cubes that contains extra organic olive oil and aloe vera. Are little one is having issues with the Costco Kirkland sposie's. We haven't purchased our cloth wipes yet but were looking into the Thirstie's cloth wipes or Imse vimsa. Any suggestions or recommendations? As I mentioned I am new to the forum so I don't know the purchasing protocol for the site yet but if you do still have the booty cubes in stock and available please let me know how I can move forward with the transaction. I Assume you use Paypal if all i need to do is send over the money just let me know what email to send to. thank you look forward to hearing back keeping my fingers crossed.
liljuanton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:01 AM   #15
liljuanton
Registered Users

My Mood:
Smile Re: 8 pouches of Booty Cubes wipe solution cubes left - discounted & price reduction!

Ill Email you.

Last edited by liljuanton; 06-30-2011 at 08:57 AM. Reason: emailed instead
liljuanton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:39 PM   #16
luvmybec1234
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Have you made any yet
Lisa Marie(7/24/88)wife(9/2/05) to Benjamin David (12/25/84), mother to Benjamin Edward(3/8/06)silly boy, and Nevaeh Elizabeth(8/27/07)the terror on 2 legs, miss Samantha Ashlyn(09/24/09) UC baby #1 and introducing Sean Alexander(8/11/11) born at home, unassisted, in the water, caught by momma.
luvmybec1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:57 PM   #17
cassondruh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey everyone, have not made any new cubes yet. seriously been slacking (or working too much). I'm thinking I would rather wait until I create an etsy store so I can make large batches of various scents and sell what's in-stock rather than order to make. THat will be easier for me, and since I've been working a while, I know what the top sellers are and what to keep in stock at all times vs the less popular but still sought after
Sorry about the delay and getting anyone's hopes up. I have some time tonight to look into making an etsy so I'll hurry up and get started!!
Old 08-12-2011, 05:58 AM   #18
cassondruh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump!!