Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-06-2011, 12:34 AM   #1
turbogirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Smile Sugar Peas (fleece & wool), EmotiBum, and Owls Fleece

I LOVED the Sugar Peas AI2 system for when LO was smaller! The wool cover is so thin, it's like it isn't there (but it works!). DH loved it b/c I could pre-snap the contour and it was like an AIO. I loved the natural fiber combos and just really couldn't ask for a better system. (I know this is the covers forum, but my pics have the contours in them too. They're $12 ppd.) The contours are organic fleece with hemp.

Purchased new by me and used for less than 1 month. EUC. No stains. Snaps in perfect condition.

Sugar Peas AI2, Small fleece cover ($17ppd)

Sugar Peas AI2, Medium wool cover ($22ppd) TRADED
Note: I also have a fleece medium cover that I might be convinced to part with! I'm still squeezing it over some of her smaller fitteds even though she's mostly in larges!!

Little Comet Tails by Bunnyfeet Boutique - Owls, Purchased used off FSOT, just have too many and this one is slightly pilly. Medium. Very cute owls! $5ppd SOLD

EmotiBums - NWOT, $10ppd (purchased from another mama on FSOT who never used on her LO. Wouldn't fit over my chunksters thighs so I didn't get to use it either ). Medium. SOLD

Items come from a smoke free, 1 cat friendly home. Check out my other posts for the rest of my destash! I have fitteds, prefolds, covers, AIO/AI2s, pockets, swim diapers, maternity, kitchen, and more! Thanks!

Advertisement

Last edited by turbogirl; 07-02-2011 at 07:11 PM. Reason: UPDATED PENDING/SOLD
turbogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:45 AM   #2
Starlite
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sugar Peas (fleece & wool), EmotiBum, and Owls Fleece

What size are your fleece soakers?
Starlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:42 AM   #3
turbogirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

They're both mediums. Updated post!
Old 06-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #4
turbogirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Small still available!
Old 06-17-2011, 11:26 PM   #5
turbogirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Emotibum no longer pending!
Old 06-30-2011, 03:43 PM   #6
katie-momto4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If you don't trade the sugar peas wool cover and the contours please let me know! Thanks!
Old 07-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #7
turbogirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Small Sugar Peas still available!