Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-08-2011, 03:37 PM   #1
PinkPinkBlue
Registered Users

FB vs HH--which? and why??

I'm a prefolds/covers mama but am looking into pockets.

If you had to choose b/t FB and HH only, which would you choose? Why?

Advertisement

PinkPinkBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:41 PM   #2
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: FB vs HH--which? and why??

Not crazy about either, but I'd choose FB because I loathe rise snaps. I'd rather deal with the leg elastics.
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:44 PM   #3
mariamommy
Registered Users
seller

Don't really like either one. I didn't like HH because they were just huge and poofy, and the back elastic was way too tight. The closures are really thick too, making for a bulky waist. I also dislike FB because I don't like the leg elastics, and the front snaps are weird. I MUCH prefer BG 4.0 pockets!! The double vertical row of snaps and the nice smooth stretchy tabs are so nice.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #4
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Fb's are most of our stash. The hh's have a cotton outer and don't seem to hold up well at in in our experience. Also they are not tant which I hate. The ends at the front allways fold in and that drives me crazy. I also hate the velcro. The older kids get, they usually just end up taking the dipe off. The fb's outer is polyester and hold up quite well, no fading or washer wear. I like the fleece on the inners of the fb's better too. Just imho.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:26 PM   #5
mlhmrsdds
Registered
seller

My Mood:

I like both. But I prefer Happy Heiny one-size or Fuzzibunz perfect size. The new fit happy heinys are great, they are trim and not puffy at all. They fit smaller than they use to, so just be sure you are getting the new version, there are a lot of stores who still have the old ones in stock, just ask before you buy.

I have a hard time with the elastics of the fuzzibunz one-size, they just aren't my friend. But I absolutely LOVE the perfect size fuzzibunz, super trim and rarely a leak for us, they fit my kids great.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:32 PM   #6
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

I liked the fit of the HH best, but the FB seems to have better leg elastic and holds in runny poop better.
L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #7
mommieleah74
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I prefer the HH's over the FB's. I like the way they fit my lil guy. He hates the elastic on the FB's as well as the snaps. I much prefer the quickness of the aplix of the HH's because of how he moves so fast to try to get away from diaper changes. I also feel that stuffing the HH's is easier than the FB's. I will say, I do like my BG's better than my HH's though, but if given the choice between HH's and FB's I would choose HH's in a heartbeat.
mommieleah74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:27 PM   #8
crazylife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I used to use HH when DD was little and was happy with them. I also loved all the gorgeous prints HH always has. Never could get a good fit with FB. I don't use either now, though.
crazylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #9
sleepydaisy
Registered Users
seller

I like the HH for my big 2 year old over our FB OS. The FB's fit him nicely while he was smaller, but now they are gettting to small and the HH still have room to grow.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:38 PM   #10
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I agree with some of the other posts. I just resently got some bg pockets and they are my new fav pocket. You may want to look into it.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote