Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-09-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
Doodlebrainette
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
RAVE for Alexander's Additions!

I've got a quiet minute, which is rare , so I'm going to take it to rave about Alexander's Additions.

Kayla and I traded a while back and I'm so blessed to have had the chance to do so! I have gluten allergies and one of my first questions to her was if her stuff contained gluten. She not only gave me the information I needed, but researched more in depth on her Vitamin E source. When I requested all my products be made with the vitamin E, since it can trigger my allergies sometimes, she gladly agreed to custom make products just for me. I can't tell you how much it means to me to have someone willing to take my allergies into consideration.

Because of my allergies, I am limited in what products I can use on my skin. I have wavy, starting to grey, brown hair. I've got enough hair for 2 people, too! I've had the frizziest, awful hair for the longest time, because I can't use just anything. The FIRST time I used Kayla's conditioner, my hair not only laid down, but it dried in half the normal time and with very little coaxing (a major deal here) it was silky and swung like a movie star's hair! I haven't had that in over 2 years! Needless to say, I was sold right then and there.

Her lotion is awesome and took away a rough rash on the backs of my 8 year old's hands.....overnight! A little goes a long way, so I feel like I'm getting my "money's worth." I'm tossing all my other lotions (that don't work half as well) and sticking with Kayla's from now on.

Her Body Balm is just as wonderful! I bought it for DH's skin (but you know how it is getting some men to use anything LOL). But it isn't going to waste. I've used it to tame DD's curls, my pre-rain frizz, on my feet, my dry hands, legs, you name it. I'm going to pin DH down one night and make him try it on his problem skin.

Anyway, in a nutshell, Kayla's products are completely worth the try. Her customer service is stellar and she is just a terrific person to work with! I'm so glad my searching days are over. She just earned a customer for life!

Kayla, you must never, ever, ever quit! I will collapse into a puddle of tears if you ever close up shop.

Advertisement

Last edited by Doodlebrainette; 06-10-2011 at 06:47 AM.
Doodlebrainette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
Alexander's Additions
Formerly: Punkin Doodles Diapers
seller

My Mood:
Re: RAVE for Alexander's Additions!

You are so incredibly sweet!! And you totally just made me laugh too. I can't tell you how touching it is that you feel so strongly about my products. That makes it all worth it, knowing I've helped someone find products that work for, and are tailored for them AND meets or exceeds their expectations. Thank you so very very much!!
Old 06-09-2011, 03:24 PM   #3
77triciaj
"daisy knits"
seller

My Mood:

Congratulations on finding products you love!! How happy is that?!
77triciaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:40 AM   #4
THBVsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm so glad these products work so well for you Off to check out her site.

expecting our 2nd baby
girl next March

THBVsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:50 AM   #5
THBVsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just bought one of her deodorants! I've been searching for a natural deodorant that actually works on me. I've had zero success with the ones sold in store, unfortunately. I'm excited that she has pink sugar as a scent option -- my favorite

expecting our 2nd baby
girl next March

THBVsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:11 PM   #6
Alexander's Additions
seller

My Mood:

Thank you, mama!
Old 06-10-2011, 04:28 PM   #7
Funnyfarmmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I too shall add my voice to sing her praises!! I absolutely LOVE Kayla's products at Alexanders Additions!! I was very fortunate to be one of her testers and have continued to come back for more and more! And yes she MUST keep shop going as i have found a love for her products!!

The diaper creme works wonders and i will never use anything else! My whole family loves all the body balms and we are quickly working our way up to having one in every scent . I am a lip balm a holic and i have never come across one that i like as much as hers and have since ordered a bunch!!

If you haven't checked out her site do so right away!! You will not regret it! I am actually waiting on a package from her now and can't wait to get my insect repellent!
Old 06-10-2011, 07:18 PM   #8
Doodlebrainette
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander's Additions View Post
You are so incredibly sweet!! And you totally just made me laugh too. I can't tell you how touching it is that you feel so strongly about my products. That makes it all worth it, knowing I've helped someone find products that work for, and are tailored for them AND meets or exceeds their expectations. Thank you so very very much!!
Having allergic limitations has made my life such a headache some days. I get VERY excited when I find something that meets my needs so perfectly!

And last night I made DH use some of the Body Balm on his feet where he has a weird rash/skin problem. He whined and fussed LOL but finally used it. A little later he told me he had a heat rash on his sides due to working in the garden for the last 3 days (gotta love NC humid 90 degree weather). I suggested he use the balm on it. No whining this time, he just did. Today, I went in the bathroom and the jar is open. Come to find out, DH had used it again. He told me "It stopped the itching."

Last edited by Doodlebrainette; 06-10-2011 at 07:19 PM.
Doodlebrainette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:58 AM   #9
Alexander's Additions
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnyfarmmomma View Post
I too shall add my voice to sing her praises!! I absolutely LOVE Kayla's products at Alexanders Additions!! I was very fortunate to be one of her testers and have continued to come back for more and more! And yes she MUST keep shop going as i have found a love for her products!!

The diaper creme works wonders and i will never use anything else! My whole family loves all the body balms and we are quickly working our way up to having one in every scent . I am a lip balm a holic and i have never come across one that i like as much as hers and have since ordered a bunch!!

If you haven't checked out her site do so right away!! You will not regret it! I am actually waiting on a package from her now and can't wait to get my insect repellent!
Thank you SO much, mama!! I'm tickled you love everything so much...especially the lip balm. Seriously, it does rock. I have a hard time picking what flavor to use during the day. I so appreciate your business!! I hope you enjoy your newest package!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebrainette View Post
Having allergic limitations has made my life such a headache some days. I get VERY excited when I find something that meets my needs so perfectly!

And last night I made DH use some of the Body Balm on his feet where he has a weird rash/skin problem. He whined and fussed LOL but finally used it. A little later he told me he had a heat rash on his sides due to working in the garden for the last 3 days (gotta love NC humid 90 degree weather). I suggested he use the balm on it. No whining this time, he just did. Today, I went in the bathroom and the jar is open. Come to find out, DH had used it again. He told me "It stopped the itching."
That is SOOOO awesome!!! I am so glad it stopped his itching. And I found out a while back that it definitely does indeed stop itching...I had gotten into some chiggers (scratch scratch scratch) and decided to slather some on my bitten area. For me, it stopped the itch within minutes! I was SO happy too because those things just love me and I normally suffer with them for DAYS.

And for anyone who might be interested in trying some of our products, now is the perfect time because we have extended our free shipping through today AND you can save 10% store wide by visiting us on Hyena Cart!

Thanks, ladies, for your business! I am so glad I am able to make a difference and offer something you and your families can enjoy that works so well for them!!