Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-09-2011, 07:58 PM   #1
Evolution Diapers
Registered Users
Formerly: goddess3_2005
seller

Roasting!

Ok who turned up the heat?!! I am sweating like a whore in church!

Seriously though I have the AC down low and I am still dying. DH says I need to be warm for our bun in the oven. He says I am warmer to the touch too.

Anyone else can't get cool? I am so excited for winter to come!

Advertisement

OS AI2 Hybrid and Pocket Diaperswww.evolutiondiapers.comThe revolution continues! Check out the E2 the Worlds First Cloth Diaper with fully adjustable gussets!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpXC3UvJU8
Evolution Diapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
goatgeek
Registered Users

My Mood:
I just made hubs turn down the ac to 74 lol
goatgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:00 AM   #3
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ugh I wish!! I seen to be always freezing!! My poor DS I'm constantly turning PFC the air haha!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 06:39 AM   #4
cjslater1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Roasting!

It has been aproaching 90 degrees here so I would probably be hot anyway...
Old 06-10-2011, 07:51 AM   #5
sk8nut
Registered Users
seller

It's over or around 100 here. As long as I stay on the main level or even better in the basement (where the family room is) I'm fine. That basement stays the same temp with or without a/c and it's a COLD temp! The upstairs where the bedrooms are is hard to keep cool but it is a little better in the bedrooms if I keep the doors closed. So far not too bad.

Are you sure you're not running a fever? And tell your husband that he's wrong, babies cook better on a low temp for a long time
Old 06-10-2011, 02:16 PM   #6
Evolution Diapers
Registered Users
Formerly: goddess3_2005
seller

Nope not sick. I'm like this most pregnancies. Even when we lived in Idaho in the winter I would leave the window cracked and it was -20 some nights. I don't know why but I always seem to run warmer when I am pregnant.

I am so glad we have a pool! I am going to go soak in it right now. I can't even stand to work in my office during the day because there is no AC so I work at night when its cool.

OS AI2 Hybrid and Pocket Diaperswww.evolutiondiapers.comThe revolution continues! Check out the E2 the Worlds First Cloth Diaper with fully adjustable gussets!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpXC3UvJU8
Evolution Diapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:10 PM   #7
taralynnel
Registered Users
seller

Location: Monterey, CA (where ever the Marine Corps takes me)
My Mood:

luckily i'm not hot- we don't have ac. we live in a part of the country where it doesn't get any warmer than 70 pretty much year round. i've been complaining about not having a real summer here, but i think it's a blessing now! we were in the south east (south and north carolinas) with my other 3 kids and i was miserable in the summer!
Tara, lovin' wife to a United States Marine (Ray), and mommy to the E's: Emeline 9.23.03, Everett 6.29.05 & Elianna 3.20.08, missing my baby in heaven 7/11, my rainbows are here! Easton & Evangeline 10.22.12
taralynnel is offline   Reply With Quote