Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-04-2013, 08:02 AM   #1
AlisonDarling
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Fuzzibunz OS Elite pricing question

Are elites more desirable or worth more than non-elites? I'm not sure of the difference or which is newer. Can someone explain the difference?

Also, what's would you all consider a fair price per diaper for EUC FB in medium and OS elite FBs?

I'm in the market and am wondering what would be considered a good deal.

Advertisement

AlisonDarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #2
AlisonDarling
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Fuzzibunz OS Elite pricing question

Hoping to get the opinions of a few mamas please!
AlisonDarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:21 AM   #3
Jumpingjellybean
Registered Users

Elite's are the newest style, more trim and a better fit. I don't think I'd pay much for a used non Elite, maybe $2-3. A used Elite maybe $8-10 but then you don't get the warranty. Last time I was on SquishyTushy.com they had a 6 pack for $78, can't beat that price and they are new with a warranty!
Hope you get more opinions!
Jumpingjellybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:15 AM   #4
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old style is not very desirable and I wouldn't pay much.

I love the old elite w/the narrow crotch and minky inserts. I would pay $8-$10 for those

The brand new improved elites that just switched back to the microfiber inserts and the crocth is a little wider.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #5
greysmama
Registered Users
seller

Fb os are the original style they had the buttonhole elastic but the buttons were exposed and the inserts were microfiber and the had four hip snaps I wouldn't pay more than 5-6$ ppd

The fb elite older version are more narrow in the crotch and the buttons are on the interior of the pocket so adjusting size is a bit more time consuming but the buttons don't put marks on baby. They have three hip snaps and come with minky inserts. These do run smaller idk how they would fit a toddler.... but These are my favorite os. I would pay 8-10$ ppd for these used

The newest 2013 "new and improved" elite is a more generous cut so when sized down it is a lot of extra material. These get really big too they are paired with microfiber not minky and the elastic on the diaper is a thinner strand than the original elite diaper. The pul is also a bit thinner but easier to stuff. I don't like these because they are poofy with the extra fabric. I would pay 7-8$ ppd if I wanted them but I don't.

I can't chime in on the sized I haven't gotten to try any yet.
greysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:40 PM   #6
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I agree with everything said. I have a full stash of the older elites and love them. I had a full stash of the fb os with my last child and loved them. Very very happy I went with them.

This time, I chose to buy all new so I could access the full warranty. I bought all of my elites on black friday last year - happened to catch them when everyone was clearing out their inventory and got them new for $13 each.

If you keep your eye out, you may be able to buy some new ones at good prices.

FB actual store still has some of the retired colors on clearance.

Depending on the size of you baby, (if you're past itty bitty stage) you may just wanna go with mediums, they fit forever.

Currently working on...Leading my heart where it should go....not yelling....and practicing patience.
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote