Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-11-2011, 03:19 PM   #11
3MonkeysMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: totally feeling it today.

LOL! This sounds like me! I woke up this morning and cried b/c my neighbors were having their yard sale and I didn't get my stuff together. So the I spent all morning scrubbing and sorting yard sale stuff. Took the boys to the park and came back and put them to work. We are vacuuming everything that stands still and washing the walls. I am happy now b/c I couldn't think of anything at all that sounded even remotely good until I saw Amy post about cheesesteaks...now I am HUNGRY!

Advertisement

Old 06-11-2011, 03:58 PM   #12
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

sounds like a neurotic preggo woman to me. I mean that as a compliment btw I have been craving Taco Bell lately I sounds like such a health nut now.
Old 06-11-2011, 05:20 PM   #13
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

No cravings yet! Not much symptoms beside tender boobs...I'm enjoying it for now though, because it's going to get much worse pretty SOON!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:03 PM   #14
cjslater1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have been really hungry and stuffing it in and then feeling so sick afterwards. No puking yet though. Oh and I have been a total witch, I actually feel sorry for my husband, he asked if I could turn the pissy switch off. I was mellow with my son.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:46 PM   #15
MamaCarina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I woke up feeling good today and that has quickly turned. I am nauseated and starving at the same time. I can't find the motivation to do anything. I just want to be in bed. But the pile of laundry I need to fold is on top of it
MamaCarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:54 PM   #16
EmmaLaurel
Registered Users
seller

Ooooh, I am getting the first waves of nausea today - same as some of you, hungry but don't really want to eat. had a craving for Chic-fil-a, where I never eat, and almost cried when I got there and it was closed (of course! Sunday! argh).

And I am exhausted but CANNOT SLEEP. I have been awake from 3-5 or 6 am EVERY NIGHT this past week. Are you kidding me?!?!?!?! This just can't last another 8.5 months - I won't survive. :/

Feeling very poochy in the belly today, too. I've lost the ability to suck it in.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:48 PM   #17
I Dream of Cloth
Registered Users
seller

I feel SO SO tired every day that lately I've been napping when my kids nap! No food cravings yet, just tiredness and a LOT of peeing

Mother to 4 girls : R (6yrs), H (4yrs), P (2yrs), V (born 3/29), and 2 little ones departed from this world.
I Dream of Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:03 PM   #18
sk8nut
Registered Users
seller

I totally feel like crap this weekend! Yesterday I had a wave of nausea so bad I thought I was going to get sick while driving down the road. Today while I was out shopping had to rush to the bathroom twice thinking I was going to throw up, but couldn't when I got there. Feeling better now thankfully! Both days it's been the worst between 11am and 3pm.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #19
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

crappy again we even skipped church this morning, I felt way too nauseous to go, and it was a good call. I was sick several times this morning, a bit better in the afternoon, just nauseous all. the. time.