Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-12-2011, 10:42 AM   #11
Arabesque
Registered Users

My Mood:
Nothing yet.

Advertisement

Old 06-12-2011, 10:51 AM   #12
CherryPie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: So wat has your LO put in the potty?

oh that's my 1.5 year old's favorite hobby!

If one of the older kids leaves the door and lid open, he will throw everything he can find on the bathroom counter in the toilet. Just yesterday he threw my Arbonne toner and Arbonne body lotion in there before I got him out. He's also thrown money coins, assorted toys, one time I was flushing and he ran up behind me and threw in a piece of paper He will also throw in stuff in the dirty hamper that is in the bathroom so sometimes I have to pick out laundry.

GetSafeScents.com- New Spring/Summer 2014 catalog is out!
Join Scentsy | Scentsy Closeout Section
Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00)
CherryPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:58 AM   #13
spring2011
Registered Users

DS was a brand new bar of soap when he was around 4---we ended up getting a new toilet because we couldnt; get the darn thing to come loose. DD has flushed a few toilet paper rolls down (about half full) and it took forever to get them free again. I'm always in wait for the next disaster to hit with her....
spring2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:00 AM   #14
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Coffee beans, cell phones, entire diapers and doublers (didn't flush down but backed it up pretty bad each time), toys of various kinds, the one piece of jewelry that I owned , toothbrushes, toilet paper rolls, family cloth, dog food (took handfuls and just tossed them in), bars of soap, lemons, and flowers.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:04 AM   #15
lovespepper
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

harmonica

lovespepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:09 PM   #16
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

Nothing. I'm on him like a hawk... Which is why I am totally worn out by the end of the day. Although when I have a few kid's here sometimes the older ones put lots of tp in the toilet. Enough to clog it up. And sometimes it's like a weird crime scene, and I don't even know what the heck happened. Like the trash can is half full of water and tp. There is water on the floor. The hand towel and toothpaste is missing. And there is a strong poo poo smell but no poo poo in sight.

Sometimes I need to be like csi to figure out what the heck happened.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:12 PM   #17
shrimpchip
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Clean toilet paper and cloth diapers. I showed him how to put TP in the toilet, so he was in that phase for a while. He sees me rinsing his poopy diapers in the toilet, so he thinks they all need to go in there. Today, he put a clean cloth diaper in the diaper pail. Fortunately, I already put the dirty diapers and pail liner in the wash, so it was still a clean diaper in a clean pail.
shrimpchip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #18
pcjs
Registered Users

Nothing yet... he's come close a few times but luckily I caught it. He prefers flushing repeatedly to throwing stuff in. I have a toilet lock that I keep on there at times but we also keep that part of the house baby gated off as we have one toilet so we're in trouble if he gets it clogged BUT at least maybe I could get my new toilet then (when I want that bathroom remodeled I'm putting him to work).
Old 06-12-2011, 12:22 PM   #19
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

My phone battery.. And flushed it down lol! Mostly she throws everything on the trash though!
Old 06-12-2011, 12:22 PM   #20
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Peanut* View Post
Nothing. I'm on him like a hawk... Which is why I am totally worn out by the end of the day. Although when I have a few kid's here sometimes the older ones put lots of tp in the toilet. Enough to clog it up. And sometimes it's like a weird crime scene, and I don't even know what the heck happened. Like the trash can is half full of water and tp. There is water on the floor. The hand towel and toothpaste is missing. And there is a strong poo poo smell but no poo poo in sight.

Sometimes I need to be like csi to figure out what the heck happened.

Cayden sometimes leaves the door open and William darts straight in to toss something in the potty, like super man!!

I have a no tp in the potty rule. We have a septic and in TN they are very expensive because of the rock. So everything goes in the trash can.

However, William loves to throw whole rolls in there as well not to mention the toothbrushes I have to keep buying, lol.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote