Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-12-2011, 11:30 PM   #31
brianpieper
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: So wat has your LO put in the potty?

Nothing has been flushed here. I have a friend who had her diva cup flushed.

Advertisement

brianpieper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #32
3sweetboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DS1 put an entire box of Kandoo wipes in my ILs toilet. But that's all he ever did. DS2 on the other hand....that kid wakes up on a mission to put things in the toilet!!! Thankfully, he runs off as soon as it hits and doesn't flush or I would have had about 100 toilets by now. Let's see....he's throw in any and everything from the counters/drawers, pacifiers, Ninja Turtles, Uno cards, Hot Wheels, a piggy bank, towels, Power Rangers, entire roll of TP, tv remote, stuffed animals, crayons- just to name a few. Pretty much whatever he happens to have in his hand when the door opens. DS1 WILL NOT close the door EVER!! We covered the knobs with those child proof things, but that only works if everybody closes the door. Plus, he just darts right in on his mission and back out in about 2 seconds flat! I don't remember the last day that I didn't have to stick my hand in the toilet.
3sweetboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:42 PM   #33
crazylife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

When the boys were about 2.5 they flushed Upsy Daisy (from The Night Garden) down the toilet...ugh! We have an older house so it was a good excuse to replace all the toilets as we had a plumber coming anyway!

DD likes to watch her brothers use the toilet so right after one went pee and poop (and before he even got a chance to flush), she was all excited and threw the hot wheels car in her hand into the toilet. Without missing a beat, DS reached in and fished it out
crazylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:37 PM   #34
sstarfish
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

DD's underwear
DD's entire teaset
Little People
a comb
money
hair ties
a barrette
the lid to my contacts case
and, as always, their hands
Old 06-13-2011, 08:42 PM   #35
CrazedChris
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I got y'all beat...lol. My oldest, when he was about 18 months old, was napping, or so I thought, so I layed down too. I awoke to the sound of running water....and found my boy with his arm around the dog, sitting in an inch of water in the bathroom floor with the toilet running over. I lift the lid to see what the problem was and guess what I found. A king-size pillow. Yep. They will fit in the toilet.

My mom found a broken coffee cup in her toilet. I guess it had fallen off the counter, and broken when it hit the bowl. That toilet had to be replaced.

The others have put toothbrushes, hot wheels boats("because boats go in water Mom, duh"), whole rolls of tp, underwear, silverware, rocks, makeup, crayons, pens, catfood, stuffed animals...etc.
The youngest boy has attempted to push the cat in a time or too. He is an ornery one...lol.

Thank goodness my dad is a plumber!

Last edited by CrazedChris; 06-13-2011 at 08:44 PM.
CrazedChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:14 AM   #36
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My 9yo nephew just flush 1/2 roll of tp. Says he had #3? What's that, I asked, it's diarrhea he said. Why would he need so much tp, UGH. The potty over flowed everywhere.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:26 AM   #37
CherryPie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2LBJ View Post
same here. We keep things closed and teach older kids the same.
You're lucky all of your older kid don't ever make mistakes. Mine forget here and there in all of the hustle and bustle.

GetSafeScents.com- New Spring/Summer 2014 catalog is out!
Join Scentsy | Scentsy Closeout Section
Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00)
CherryPie is offline   Reply With Quote