Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-13-2011, 08:56 AM   #31
AndeeL
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyTwoGirls
I was in the same boat selling some of my old horse stuff too, dont feel bad about it! Only thing I am keeping is my championship bridal because it has a plaque lol. Oh an keeping my dressage saddle because I do plan on getting another horse at some point. It was uber expensive, bridals and others are easy to replace
I'm keeping my good saddle, too.

Dressage? Awesome! I dressage.

Advertisement

AndeeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:22 AM   #32
lexismommy23
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help me shop!

If you end up trying the motherease sandys, I just saw Sweet Angel Diapers is having an awesome sale. The bamboo sandys come with a free bamboo liner and the regular sandys come with a free stay dry liner. We use the colored cotton sandys with a stay dry liner coverless in this heat. The colored cotton makes it easier to see when they are wet.
lexismommy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:58 AM   #33
AndeeL
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexismommy23
If you end up trying the motherease sandys, I just saw Sweet Angel Diapers is having an awesome sale. The bamboo sandys come with a free bamboo liner and the regular sandys come with a free stay dry liner. We use the colored cotton sandys with a stay dry liner coverless in this heat. The colored cotton makes it easier to see when they are wet.
This is awesome. Thanks so much!
Old 06-13-2011, 11:13 AM   #34
littleleaf
Registered Users
Formerly: jcha***h
seller
seller

My Mood:

So is your $200-300 budget just for getting CD's for now (the next few months), or more or less completing your stash for the entire diapering period?

I'd say for the newborn/infant stage, definitely get some fitteds. It's funny, we started with prefolds and covers, moved to prefolds and wool, then to fitteds and wool, and now we are back with prefolds and wool, with flats and covers for sitters. I love the simplicity of prefolds and flats, and they wash out easy. I also love the breathability of wool, and love fitteds for going coverless, although I do find that they take more washing to get them clean.

You can also get some Megaroos extended tab prefolds (ETPFs), which is almost like a fitted if you have her add snaps. http://hyenacart.com/megaroosdesigns/ They are super absorbent and fit for a long time.

And if I can tempt you with some wool, I have this upcycled cashmere/interlock skirty...
SPOTS - new Thirsties and more ISO Jujube, Carters, Gymboree, Zutano girl clothes 18 months
littleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:58 AM   #35
AndeeL
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleleaf
So is your $200-300 budget just for getting CD's for now (the next few months), or more or less completing your stash for the entire diapering period?

I'd say for the newborn/infant stage, definitely get some fitteds. It's funny, we started with prefolds and covers, moved to prefolds and wool, then to fitteds and wool, and now we are back with prefolds and wool, with flats and covers for sitters. I love the simplicity of prefolds and flats, and they wash out easy. I also love the breathability of wool, and love fitteds for going coverless, although I do find that they take more washing to get them clean.

You can also get some Megaroos extended tab prefolds (ETPFs), which is almost like a fitted if you have her add snaps. http://hyenacart.com/megaroosdesigns/ They are super absorbent and fit for a long time.

And if I can tempt you with some wool, I have this upcycled cashmere/interlock skirty...
Uhm...all of the above? Lol Fitteds are gtg more appealing-seems everyone loves them.

Beautiful wool, but wool scares me.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:38 PM   #36
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would get some Zabi or ODC bamboo terry flats and some sbish snapless
Old 06-13-2011, 12:55 PM   #37
AndeeL
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmamakelsey
I would get some Zabi or ODC bamboo terry flats and some sbish snapless
Sbish is sustainablebabyish yes? And odc=orange dipe co?