Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-14-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
carolineb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Feel like i cant read lo today

I'm having one of those days where I just cannot figure out what ds needs or wants. I feel like I've been nursing him non-stop because I tend to think if he's fussy then maybe he's hungry, that is after I've changed a diaper. He isn't napping well so partly I think he's tired but he seems to ONLY want to nurse to sleep. He will suck a paci but gets mad at it and it only stays in a few seconds. I've literally been nursing every hour. He's doing lots of popping on and off so I really don't know what he wants. I've put him in my carrier some, too and he napped a little there.

I let DH give him his first bottle last night and he did great with it. I still nursed him a little more before bed and pumped but barely got 2oz total. I'm worried I've already been affected by that.

I'm just really tired today and feel like I am really empty and not producing much...for him or for getting anything accomplished!

Advertisement

Old 06-14-2011, 05:51 PM   #2
eliz7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sounds like a growth spurt to me. Just keep nursing him and in a couple of days you should see a difference in your supply and his nursing should go back to normal. Good luck!
Happy to be again after a bit of a break
eliz7 is offline   Reply With Quote