Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-16-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
taralynnel
Registered Users
seller

Location: Monterey, CA (where ever the Marine Corps takes me)
My Mood:
any mamas starting off overweight?

i'm about 30lbs overweight as i mentioned in the eating accountability thread, i lost 20lbs last year and was within 10lbs of my goal weight when the holidays came and something happened. i gained back the 20 lbs. i've been working out almost daily since about august, it's just my eating that's prevented me from losing weight.
i already feel so FAT and don't think i'll be in my regular clothes too long...fun times
oh well, i'll lose it afterwards, right?!

Advertisement

Tara, lovin' wife to a United States Marine (Ray), and mommy to the E's: Emeline 9.23.03, Everett 6.29.05 & Elianna 3.20.08, missing my baby in heaven 7/11, my rainbows are here! Easton & Evangeline 10.22.12
taralynnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:56 PM   #2
sbdf13
Registered Users
seller

Re: any mamas starting off overweight?

Im about 60lbs overweight I think I have come to terms that I will always be fat
sbdf13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:52 PM   #3
MLB
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I won't even tell you how overweight I am! Lol. I'm hoping to do a low impact workout throughout since I had already started it and they offer modifications for pregnancy.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum
Old 06-17-2011, 05:52 AM   #4
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I really need to lose about 30 lb too......... I'm hoping I can stick to about 20 lb gain!
Old 06-17-2011, 06:28 AM   #5
jelybean333
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am about 30 lbs over weight as well

Kristina, wife to J, mom to G, and OYYMN available! Ask about yarn for woolie trades!http://www.flickr.com/photos/35826128@N02/
jelybean333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:08 AM   #6
Evolution Diapers
Registered Users
Formerly: goddess3_2005
seller

LOL you all are skinny, I need to loose about 90 pounds. its sucks. I found my old cheerleading skirt from high School the other day when I was cleaning my garage. I tried to put it on for giggles. Umm yeah it fit around one thigh. I can't believe my waist was ever that tiny.

OS AI2 Hybrid and Pocket Diaperswww.evolutiondiapers.comThe revolution continues! Check out the E2 the Worlds First Cloth Diaper with fully adjustable gussets!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpXC3UvJU8
Evolution Diapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:08 AM   #7
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

I am! About 30-40lbs.. 50 would be rocking. I was just starting to really lose and then got my surprise BFP. I am doing a nutrition challenge this week though and have lost 5-6lbs. I'm really going to try to keep it up and eat right/exercise so I only gain a minimum. Praying for that!
Old 06-17-2011, 12:35 PM   #8
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2grace View Post
I am! About 30-40lbs.. 50 would be rocking. I was just starting to really lose and then got my surprise BFP. I am doing a nutrition challenge this week though and have lost 5-6lbs. I'm really going to try to keep it up and eat right/exercise so I only gain a minimum. Praying for that!
Hey mama do u have a link?
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:44 PM   #9
Dory
Registered Users
Formerly: Thing1 & Thing2
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution Diapers
LOL you all are skinny, I need to loose about 90 pounds. its sucks. I found my old cheerleading skirt from high School the other day when I was cleaning my garage. I tried to put it on for giggles. Umm yeah it fit around one thigh. I can't believe my waist was ever that tiny.

Except I was never a cheerleader. I was 180-190 in high school and I thought I was fat then? Pshaw. I'd give my left thigh to weigh 190 again! lol
So yeah, suffice it to say I'm already big. We don't plan to say anything for a while (so please no one mention it on Facebook), and being overweight already means I'll be able to hide it a while.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #10
TenaciousMama
Registered Users

Me! I refer to myself as fluffy...but I'm about 50 pounds overweight. I was hoping to start this pregnancy out smaller but life happens! My weight has been steady for a year, no real loss or gain, so I hope to just maintain it this pregnancy and am shooting for a minimum gain.

I thought I'd have some MS by now like with DS (I'm 6 weeks) but no sign of it! So, I've just continued to watch what I eat and my DH is helping to hold me accountable. I'm also trying to stay a active as possible. Having a 2 y/o helps
TenaciousMama is offline   Reply With Quote